Passing

tony2222
Quartz

Passing

Postby tony2222 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:19 am

My sister in law 37 years old has just passed away this week....she has left my brother and his daughter of 5....we are all devastated and my brother is grief stricken...
We did not expect it...as she passed away suddenly while her husband and daughter were in the sleeping room and she went to the toilet...
We think it was a heart attack though we should await the autopsy report....
I know our destiny is written before coming on this earth but i would be grateful is someone could shed light on this dramatic event in my life...or a message from her...
her name is Angi...

God bless you all for your support

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: Passing

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:45 am

My sister in law 37 years old has just passed away this week....she has left my brother and his daughter of 5....we are all devastated and my brother is grief stricken...
We did not expect it...as she passed away suddenly while her husband and daughter were in the sleeping room and she went to the toilet...
We think it was a heart attack though we should await the autopsy report....
I know our destiny is written before coming on this earth but i would be grateful is someone could shed light on this dramatic event in my life...or a message from her...
her name is Angi...

God bless you all for your support

Tony
HI Tony i am very sorry for your loss @};-
As you know or may not know i cant got to a loved one in spirit, they have to want to come forward and as it is only early days for the passing, a healing may still be taking place on that loved one.
To be able to connect i ask for my guides and God if that person is willing to come forward a name helps please a full name of that person and date of birth if possible also...
With that information i will try my best for you thankyou jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 am

Hello Jazz

First of all thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for your help...
I know we all take our duties before coming here...there are debts to be paid...things to be done...right now i pray LORD and my guides to help my brother Sergio and his beautiful daughter Irene..
Think you remember your last post about me....i sometimes get "feelings" about things but this time i was not allowed to alert my sister in law...karmic justice is above us...
My sister in law name is MARIA DE LOS ANGELES...we usually call her ANGI..she was born on 10/03/1975 in Madrid.
Trust you will be alowed to get in touch with her..
All my love and blessing

Light
Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 am

Hello Jazz

First of all thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for your help...
I know we all take our duties before coming here...there are debts to be paid...things to be done...right now i pray LORD and my guides to help my brother Sergio and his beautiful daughter Irene..
Think you remember your last post about me....i sometimes get "feelings" about things but this time i was not allowed to alert my sister in law...karmic justice is above us...
My sister in law name is MARIA DE LOS ANGELES...we usually call her ANGI..she was born on 10/03/1975 in Madrid.
Trust you will be alowed to get in touch with her..
All my love and blessing

Light
Tony
Heavenly Father that watches over us all, i am asking if Maria De Los Angeles 10/3/1975 passed over now is ready to come forward with a message for Tony.

It was just my time to leave, i know it was a shock to all .
I had my inner deep feelings of not being here for long, i dont know why i had these feelings i just did.
I know of all the sadness and tears that you have for me, but i want you to know i am alright, safe and happy here in this beautiful place i always hoped would exist and it does.
It was a shock to me also to leave that way so suddenly and i miss you all very much and love you all very much please dont ever think of me as being gone forever, my love and presence will be always with you i know when you are thinking of me and when your sadness and grief lighten in time, you will feel my presence and love around you there is one who will be able to feel this and know i am right beside you giving the family i love much comfort and peace.
More than anything i want you all to know i am at peace in a place where the beauty cannot be described in words.

Maria is telling me of a garden? did she have a favourite garden at all i am seeing beautiful purple, blue lilac colours, different kinds of flowers was there a vegi patch ?
I am being told of walks together , talking laughing about everything.
I am being told she is proud of you all and what you have acheived and what you will be rewarded with.
Good things are coming your way she is telling me dont give up on things.
was there or is there a dog in the family black and white and bits of grey like a cocker spaniel type dog.?
I am being shown a violen, did she like the violen, listen to violen music or does someone in the family play the violen?
I see dancing and laughter? good times good food and wine?
Who is the comical one or one who makes people laugh in the family?
There is a serious one too who at times needs to laugh more.? and not take life so seriously. :)
I am being shown grapevines for some reason?
who is Joe i was just given the name Joe,? Gissepi? orlando? micheal, ?amellio? sorry if i cant get the names right i hope you know who it is, whollio? jacob, john,antionio? Rosa,
A great Uncle who is a Great uncle? in the family.
I am being shown a wheelbarrow being pushed with someone in it?
I see olive trees'?
Who likes strong coffee?
Who's feet give them problems.? i was shown a pair of feet looking very sore.
Who is the singer of the family or likes to sing was it Maria or a member of the family?
I am seeing thick soup being served up lots of good things in it a hearty meal?
Who likes to paint in the family with colours in a book or on art paper?
I am being shown things in jars like for preserving.?
I am being shown a dress it looks blue to me was it a favourite of Maria,s or someone in the family has a blue dress that is a favourite? who liked to dress up for something special or church maybe?
Maria wants you all to know how much she loves you all, she hasnt left you for ever please hold this in your hearts, we will see each other again and we will all be together again please think of me with love and happiness not so much sadness i know it is a hard time for you now but just know i am with you all watching over you all and my dear ones who i love so much :ymhug: i send you much love from my heart to yours.
She leaves you now with her love and blessings, talk to her whenever you like she is still with you and knows when you need her it is love that connects us to our loved ones in spirit .
Always keep a nice fresh bright bunch of flowers next to her photo, it lets her know you are thinking of her with your love and blessings.....Godbless jazz.

I hope you can relate to certain things that came through i dont have control over what i am given i just try to follow what i am being shown and told to the best of my ability. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi Tony,

I am so sorry for your loss, it must be very hard for everyone to cope with her leaving so young, especially her little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you. @};-

Jazz is a wonderful medium, that just blew me away reading it, I was very touched by it Jazz and I'm sure Tony will be too. :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi Tony,

I am so sorry for your loss, it must be very hard for everyone to cope with her leaving so young, especially her little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you. @};-

Jazz is a wonderful medium, that just blew me away reading it, I was very touched by it Jazz and I'm sure Tony will be too. :ymhug:
Hi Truthseeker :) Thankyou so much for your lovely compliment my real forte is being able to bring comfort through for those who lose a loved one, i know myself what comfort i received from the lovely old English meduim that brought my son through for me lots of tears but lots of comfort, and i am blessed he is with me when i do my readings so our love is always connected through spirit and our work together, he is busy with his own work on the other side so bless his heart that he can be with me too :ymhug:
Your card readings are so accurate , reasurring and comforting keep up the good work spirit is progressing you all the time with your clairaudience (hearing spirit) and i know your clairvoyance will come with focusing on your cards and seeing things that way through them that give you pictures and insights beyond the cards meanings.
I move out on thursday, still near the beach i can hear the ocean which i cant live without, my Dad was a sailor :) so its in me blood :ar! :) it has been so hot while packing and cleaning but getting there i didnt realize i had so much stuff :-o its just about all done now i clean early in the morning and late at night when its cool and in between answer as many readings as i can #:-s so your services will be appreciated until i am settled in and have some energy built up to do any work.
Take care you do great work and it is appreciated by many :ymhug: jazz.

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 am

Dear Jazz and truthseeker

Thanks so much for your guidance and help
I do know my sister in law came forward to talk to you..i am really moved ant touched.
I feel it deeply in my heart...
Unfortunately my brother, her husband does not believe it was her message..he has his heart broken into pieces..too much pain in her heart right now...
I do not know how to help him..i am the eldest son of three and i have always taken care of my family...the spiritual world is everthing for me....wish i could make my brother believe....the hardest task of all for me is to live in this earth....we all belong to the invisible kingdom...where the light is on...here we are as we like to call it on the hostile land...
Hope my sister in law will be allowed to reach my brother and comfort him...make him to feel her presence and having relief for his huge pain.
God bless you
TRULY
ToNY

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:44 am

Dear Jazz and truthseeker

Thanks so much for your guidance and help
I do know my sister in law came forward to talk to you..i am really moved ant touched.
I feel it deeply in my heart...
Unfortunately my brother, her husband does not believe it was her message..he has his heart broken into pieces..too much pain in her heart right now...
I do not know how to help him..i am the eldest son of three and i have always taken care of my family...the spiritual world is everthing for me....wish i could make my brother believe....the hardest task of all for me is to live in this earth....we all belong to the invisible kingdom...where the light is on...here we are as we like to call it on the hostile land...
Hope my sister in law will be allowed to reach my brother and comfort him...make him to feel her presence and having relief for his huge pain.
God bless you
TRULY
ToNY
Hi Tony,
Thankyou for your reply, i understand about your brother not believing in the message, and i also know of your brothers pain with his loss i went throught that same pain when i lost my ownly son and i still miss him today 25 years on, you never get over losing a loved one, but we do need to except that passing, cope with our grief in the best way we can from one day to the next, and live our lives for our family and the ones we have here on the Earth Plane to love.
You cannot make any one believe what they dont want to, this passing of a loved one is very new and i can tell you i was walking around numb for a long time, because i didnt want to face my pain or believe it was true that i had lost my beautiful son, i couldnt face being with out him i didnt want to live without him because that pain a Mother and Father feels is just too much to cope with.
I wouldnt have shown him or told him about the message until some time when his grieving has become lighter and that happens in Divine timing, as our pain wont except alot of things even if it is something someone tries to do from the bottom of their heart to ease your pain as you did.
I am glad you feel what you feel from the message, please understand your brother is in so much pain right now, please allow him to grieve in his own way and time as individuals we need to do that for ourselves, you can only be there for him but nothing and i mean nothing anyone can say or do at a time like this to ease your pain makes you feel any better, grieving is a very emotional heart felt pain in time i feel your brother will feel his wifes presence and know it is her with him i feel the same for the little one too :ymhug:
I would have advised wait if i had known you were going to tell him of her message as it is just too much emotionally for him now to take in. @};- Godbless jazz.xx

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 am

Sorry if i made a mistake telling your message to my brother.. i did my best trying to help him...
It is true he has to cope with his grief...and in time he will feel his wife taking care of him. for me Jazz the real life is beyond the veil not here...there are so many beautiful worlds far beyond the grave..
Many times i feel tired...sad of being here but i should keep on fighting and fullfilling my duties...here as a warrior who stands still in the middle of a battle..
Talking to you is a great relief for me...for some reason i feel close to my soul and know for real you got the chance of talking to Maria de los Angeles...
Pray Lord and my guides to help my brother and his daughter...now i have to take care of them and my mom too but i do not mind it...i can carry on these burdens and responsabilities..i am strong in my spirit as i know my real being is not this phisical body....we are spirits and we are part of our Heavenly Father, a part of his light.

Love and blessings
thanks again
Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 am

Sorry if i made a mistake telling your message to my brother.. i did my best trying to help him...
It is true he has to cope with his grief...and in time he will feel his wife taking care of him. for me Jazz the real life is beyond the veil not here...there are so many beautiful worlds far beyond the grave..
Many times i feel tired...sad of being here but i should keep on fighting and fullfilling my duties...here as a warrior who stands still in the middle of a battle..
Talking to you is a great relief for me...for some reason i feel close to my soul and know for real you got the chance of talking to Maria de los Angeles...
Pray Lord and my guides to help my brother and his daughter...now i have to take care of them and my mom too but i do not mind it...i can carry on these burdens and responsabilities..i am strong in my spirit as i know my real being is not this phisical body....we are spirits and we are part of our Heavenly Father, a part of his light.

Love and blessings
thanks again
Tony
Tony as much as we love all our family we can only help not carry, we have burdens ourselves to sort out and face during our lifetime here so please dont feel as if you are responsible for anothers life as far as trying to live for them you can only be there as a helper that loves and cares very much for them, we all have our own lives here to live as individuals, time will show you that your loved ones will go on their own path and fulfill their destiny as they chose it here on this earth plane.
While i was packing Maria came through and showed me a ring to pass on to her daughter, :ymhug: she wants her to have this with all her love and she knows that her daughter will feel her presence it is the love of her Mother as she knew that she will feel and she will be comforted, you may notice a change in her at times when she seems at peace or quiet within herself or have a certain smile that shines, that is when her Mother is with her and this little one will know it, more than her Dad she will feel her Mothers love and presence as childern are more aware of spirit, and while your brother is grieving heavy he will not be able to be aware of his wifes love and presence but it will be there for him.
I feel this little one is a special soul and you shall see this in her more mature years. O:-)
I feel there maybe a bracelet to i could be wrong anyway you will know when the time is right to tell your brother of this...always have faith in our Heavenly Father and yourself you are doing an amazing job with everything it is not always easy being strong for yourself let alone others, i fall into a heap many times i have a damn good cry and release what i need to and get on with it :) I have a big loving family 5 Grandchildren, and nearly three Great Grandchildren so i am blessed to have alot of love around me to keep me going because at times it all seems too hard to be here then i look around and see that there is always someone who has more burdens than myself and i feel bad about thinking like that about myself and my life because i am very blessed but only human also to have these feelings at times when i am overwhelmed by life we are spiritual beings having a human experience here and this Earth plane is the lowest of planes as everything we do here is physical and emotional we feel pain, but we also feel joy and happiness we are here to expereince every aspect of life negative and positive the key is having balance of our emotions , harmony, love and giving to others who are in need including animals. :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:42 am

PS. everything that comes through comes through for a reason, sometimes we need family members to ask of certain things if you cant remember or relate to some things , our loved ones try to offer proof to loved ones that they know of things that went on in the family that no one else could, so it is important not to dismiss anything you are given as in time our memories and family will know what is meant by things that have come through even names sometimes we will not find out about a certain name and other times we will i just follow what i am being told and shown by that soul in spirit. :ymhug: what you may not remember someone in the family or a close friend might :) ..

Love and blessings
thanks again
Tony
Tony as much as we love all our family we can only help not carry, we have burdens ourselves to sort out and face during our lifetime here so please dont feel as if you are responsible for anothers life as far as trying to live for them you can only be there as a helper that loves and cares very much for them, we all have our own lives here to live as individuals, time will show you that your loved ones will go on their own path and fulfill their destiny as they chose it here on this earth plane.
While i was packing Maria came through and showed me a ring to pass on to her daughter, :ymhug: she wants her to have this with all her love and she knows that her daughter will feel her presence it is the love of her Mother as she knew that she will feel and she will be comforted, you may notice a change in her at times when she seems at peace or quiet within herself or have a certain smile that shines, that is when her Mother is with her and this little one will know it, more than her Dad she will feel her Mothers love and presence as childern are more aware of spirit, and while your brother is grieving heavy he will not be able to be aware of his wifes love and presence but it will be there for him.
I feel this little one is a special soul and you shall see this in her more mature years. O:-)
I feel there maybe a bracelet to i could be wrong anyway you will know when the time is right to tell your brother of this...always have faith in our Heavenly Father and yourself you are doing an amazing job with everything it is not always easy being strong for yourself let alone others, i fall into a heap many times i have a damn good cry and release what i need to and get on with it :) I have a big loving family 5 Grandchildren, and nearly three Great Grandchildren so i am blessed to have alot of love around me to keep me going because at times it all seems too hard to be here then i look around and see that there is always someone who has more burdens than myself and i feel bad about thinking like that about myself and my life because i am very blessed but only human also to have these feelings at times when i am overwhelmed by life we are spiritual beings having a human experience here and this Earth plane is the lowest of planes as everything we do here is physical and emotional we feel pain, but we also feel joy and happiness we are here to expereince every aspect of life negative and positive the key is having balance of our emotions , harmony, love and giving to others who are in need including animals. :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 am

^:)^ Jazz
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:09 am

Hi Jazz
i am really touched by your mail....right now my heart is full of sorrow and saddness...i am doing my best to help my brother..know he has to cope with grief and looking ahead....thinking of his daughter....
i can not help crying everytime i think of him and Maria de los Angeles
I have been all my life the keeper of my family taking care of everyone...my parents, my brothers...now i can only pray Lord for Angi and give all my love to my brother and my niece..
I am not afraid of hurdles and problems on this earth....as the song says i was blind and now i see..Christ is and always will be my guide and my goal..
However my incarnation here has not been easy...as you mentioned we all have to live our own lives...but not every spirit on this earth has that mission..some of us come here to help others...giving up our own dreams...now i am going to turn 51 Jazz...i do not look for love or great journeys...but as you said a new turning point of my life...facing the last years of my time on this plane devoting my life to what really is everything for me....the other side...learning...pray my guides to meet light workers like you...i feel so close to you...here there are not so many genuine mediums like you.
Sorry if i told you my inner thoughts but i know there was not coincidences al all when we met through this chat...our brothers and sisters and i really feel them as brothers and sisters alre always guiding us through difficult times...
take Maria de los angeles and my brother in your prayers and thanks so much for your comfort and love

with all my sincere love
light in Christ

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Jazz
i am really touched by your mail....right now my heart is full of sorrow and saddness...i am doing my best to help my brother..know he has to cope with grief and looking ahead....thinking of his daughter....
i can not help crying everytime i think of him and Maria de los Angeles
I have been all my life the keeper of my family taking care of everyone...my parents, my brothers...now i can only pray Lord for Angi and give all my love to my brother and my niece..
I am not afraid of hurdles and problems on this earth....as the song says i was blind and now i see..Christ is and always will be my guide and my goal..
However my incarnation here has not been easy...as you mentioned we all have to live our own lives...but not every spirit on this earth has that mission..some of us come here to help others...giving up our own dreams...now i am going to turn 51 Jazz...i do not look for love or great journeys...but as you said a new turning point of my life...facing the last years of my time on this plane devoting my life to what really is everything for me....the other side...learning...pray my guides to meet light workers like you...i feel so close to you...here there are not so many genuine mediums like you.
Sorry if i told you my inner thoughts but i know there was not coincidences al all when we met through this chat...our brothers and sisters and i really feel them as brothers and sisters alre always guiding us through difficult times...
take Maria de los angeles and my brother in your prayers and thanks so much for your comfort and love

with all my sincere love
light in Christ

Tony
HI Tony, i always say a prayer for those who pass over whether i know them or not, i am afraid you will have to let your brother grieve in his way and in his own time, as i have said before it is a very personal pain and no one else can say or do anything to help that pain .

Please dont forget to pass the message on about the ring Maria told me about that she wishes her daughter to have with all her love :ymhug: @};- take care and Godbless jazz :ymhug:

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:33 am

Hi Jazz
Would you mind telling me more details about the ring...i have already talked to my brother regarding it and he does not know which is the one Maria wanted for her daughter...

Blessings

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

Hi Jazz
Would you mind telling me more details about the ring...i have already talked to my brother regarding it and he does not know which is the one Maria wanted for her daughter...

Blessings

Tony
HI Tony, I was told of the ring Maria wishes to give to her daughter, not shown it, but i know it meant alot to her and it was special so your brother should know which one that is to pass on or his daughter when older in her more mature teen years when seeing it will be drawn to it because of her mothers energy in that ring, she may even know now if she is shown some rings of her Mothers?? when a loved one wants you to have something of sentimental value passed on and they didnt have the chance to do that to a child of theirs it usually comes quite natural for a child to be drawn to something of their Mothers or Fathers or in their more mature years to know what it was they were meant to have ....place one at a time in her hand and let her hold it for awhile her energy will pick up which one her Mother wanted her to have and i feel another one to pass on to her first child. :) jazz.

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 am

Hi Jazz

I will tell my brother about the ring...hope Maria can guide her daughter to the ring she wants her to have..
These days...i feel my brother Sergio is given comfort and peace from my sister in law from the other side...
Right now there are too many things to do...problems to be sorted out....mortgage...debts..i am doing my best to help phsyicall and mentally to my brother and my niece...it sounds odd but she seems to be much better than us...surely she can feel her mom many times...
For my fmily and i is a real TURNING POING Jazz..remember your words not too many days ago...i also feel this is the start of new cycle of life for me too....
Do not want to bother you with my mails...but i find love and peace evertime i write to you...as i do not believe in coincidences at all i know i was guided to this forum again...and the light workers, my guides, and the angelic beings settled down this connection with you..
Thanks so much for your help in these times of grieving an mourning for us...
Time will heal the wounds...but it is hard task ahead of me...pray Lord to have the assistance as usual from my brother from the Light...

:)
Tony

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:41 am

i just would like to thank you all for your comfort and help in these hard times for us..
Felt my sister in law through jazz and it is helping me to cope with it....just hope my brother can feel her wife by his side helping him and her daughter.....

Blesssings

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

i just would like to thank you all for your comfort and help in these hard times for us..
Felt my sister in law through jazz and it is helping me to cope with it....just hope my brother can feel her wife by his side helping him and her daughter.....

Blesssings

Tony

Hi Tony,
Your brother will feel his wifes presence i feel when his grief becomes lighter and that will be in his own time, as grieving for a loved one is a very personal and emotional feeling we carry with us and feel until we allow ourselves to lighten that emotion, believing our loved ones are safe and live on in heaven helps us also we need to know in our hearts that our loved ones never leave us, and we will meet up again when it is our time to leave, mean while they try very hard to let us know they are around us with their love and presence, if they cant be near us because of our heavy grief energy that is too heavy for their light energy of spirit energy, then they will come to us in dreams to bring us comfort and thier love :ymhug: as we all astral travel in our sleep, so we can be with our loved ones during that time when we are in a deeper more relaxed state of conciousness, and not our earthly emotional self that wont allow anything in other than sadness and grief, we will have lovely dreams of our loved ones and it will feel so real in that dream, we may even wake with tears on the pillow as i have done when i have been with my son in my slumber of a higher state of conciousness and my energy has ajusted from heavey grief to a lighter energy to be at one with my son, i remembered very clearly the time we had together and i didnt want to leave him, i remember feeling being hugged and kissed as he said goodbye to me, and i did wake up with real tears on my pillow, God knows we suffer here with grief on this Earth Plane, and he also knows we are very heavy with sadness and grief in our hearts, so he helps us in the best way he can to relieve that grief by bringing us to our loved ones in spirit through astral travel dreaming and many other ways that if we allow ourselves to open up to, will feel our loved ones, hear our loved ones, see our loved ones, know it is our loved ones, and bring a peace into our soul knowing we havent lost our loves ones forever :ymhug:

That is why is is hard to help a loved one through grief you can be in a room with a thousand people hugging you and giving you words of comfort yet not one can help your heart felt pain of losing that someone who is so very dear to you and loved in your heart, it does take courage just to get through one day to the next, feeling numb with pain, you never get over losing a loved one, but we need to except it and that is hard, because in our early grief we just want our loved one back or be with them where they are.
People say time heals, it never heals that pain, it is with you for life, we are the only ones who can lighten that pain, when we have other family members to look after and be there for and that is hard to do when you have an empty heart and soul new with grief, it is a long emotional process and we can only do the best we can taking baby steps to get through a day at a time.
You can be as supportive and loving as you can be to a person in grief, but it doesnt help their pain we cant feel or expereince their pain, we all feel our own pain in our own way, the best thing i feel is to give any one you love that is grieving space to deal with their emotions in the best way they know how to in their own way ..... We have lots of heavenly help around us in these times some souls are aware some are not or some dont believe there is nothing past this Earth Plane and believe we lose our loved ones forever and never see them again thank God i have never thought or believed in that, i have had too much proof of life after from my son, Dad and recently my Mum to know there is a God and there is a heaven and it is the most beautiful place our loved ones could ever be in while waiting for us to join them when it is our time. O:-) :ymhug: xxx

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi Jazz

Thanks so much for your kindness and help. I was guided to you as your psychic abilities led me to contact my sister in law.
As you mentioned this time of grieve and sorrow is personnal for my brother..i can only give him my love and support...i try to convice him to pray for his wife and ask her to come to visit him in dreams...he really needs comfort and help..he has asked me as a personnal favour if he could have a personnal message for him from his spouse Maria...he would get some relief as he feels guilty of not taking care of her..it is not true as he was a devoted husband always taking care of her wife and daughter...however he does not understand there are certain events on this earth that can not be avoided...as Maria said it was her time and nobody could have advised my brother about her passing...since childhood i always had "special feelings" about things and sometimes i can feel "the spirits" around me..but i also know we are not allowed to know when someone is going to pass over as we all have to get to our destiny...
Do not want to bother you with all thesemail Jazz i do not know how to help my loving brother Sergio...he has to go through a hard time and his own personnal pain..but i do not know if Lord would allow a sort message for him.
God bless you

sincerely

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi Jazz

Thanks so much for your kindness and help. I was guided to you as your psychic abilities led me to contact my sister in law.
As you mentioned this time of grieve and sorrow is personnal for my brother..i can only give him my love and support...i try to convice him to pray for his wife and ask her to come to visit him in dreams...he really needs comfort and help..he has asked me as a personnal favour if he could have a personnal message for him from his spouse Maria...he would get some relief as he feels guilty of not taking care of her..it is not true as he was a devoted husband always taking care of her wife and daughter...however he does not understand there are certain events on this earth that can not be avoided...as Maria said it was her time and nobody could have advised my brother about her passing...since childhood i always had "special feelings" about things and sometimes i can feel "the spirits" around me..but i also know we are not allowed to know when someone is going to pass over as we all have to get to our destiny...
Do not want to bother you with all thesemail Jazz i do not know how to help my loving brother Sergio...he has to go through a hard time and his own personnal pain..but i do not know if Lord would allow a sort message for him.
God bless you

sincerely

Tony

Hi Tony,
I have done as much as i can to bring any comfort to your family and brother, he didnt believe in the last message with all that came through in his grief emotional state which i said i understood.
He would be better in his own time to go and see a genuine medium himself, take a picture of his wife and see what comes through, then he can choose to belive or not believe i have put alot of effort into explaining about heaven the spirit world what it is like and that our loved ones never leave us, but i am afraid until your brothers grief lightens when he allows it to, he is better off dealing with wanting to receive a message with love not sadness from his lovely wife from another medium.
It is an awful time and we often feel helpless when someone we love loses a loved one but i am afraid there is no comfort that helps that kind of pain from someone else..
You are a spiritual person so allow your heavenly help and your guides to bring you the strength and words to say to your brother when needed you cant do anymore than what you are doing for him :)
Take care jazz.xx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:23 pm

^:)^ Jazz

Some people are just not ready for the truth. I feel he just doesn't believe in the spiritual world.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am

Just pray for him...ask our heavenly father to help him....and my guides to led him to the right path...
he really needs all the help from the light to get over this hard proof.

God bless you all

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 am

Just pray for him...ask our heavenly father to help him....and my guides to led him to the right path...
he really needs all the help from the light to get over this hard proof.

God bless you all

Tony
Hi Tony i alway say a prayer for any one on here who has lost a loved one and for them.
Your brother needs to speak to God himself and ask for his strength to help him through this time of grief,
no one can offer any comfort at this time, it is a slow proecess of slowly excepting what has happened and believing you havent lost that loved one forever and that we do see them again, meanwhile they are around us with their love trying very hard to let us know they are right beside us not a million miles away. :ymhug: as i have said before regardless of your brother not believing in the messages i have brought through for him, God and spirit will help him and he will know his beloved wife is with him, but in Divine timing when his grief is lighter, he wont be able to deny what he feels when that does happen it will be so strong and overwhelming with him and that is what i feel will help him until then let him go through the grieving process in his own way and time as we all grieve in different ways and time i know a healing will take place for your brother in divine timing.

Many disbelievers have become believers because of the experiences they have felt that cannot be denied by them and that is how God and spirit work sooner or later some of those who disbelieve so firmly will have an experience so powerful they wont know what has hit them that is because they may mock others or stay in a terrible energy of believing they have lost their loved ones forever and that God doesnt even exist or heaven O:-) And those who experience something powerful and heartfelt who still want to disbelieve or supress what they have felt or seen will see for themselves when they pass over that heaven , God, Angels, spirit guides, meeting up again with our loved ones and pets do exist and what better place can you be to believe in :) Jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 am

Hi Jazz
thanks a lot for your words of compassion and tenderness.
I try every days to help my brother talking to him...giving my advice though he has to talk to God and ask for strength and courage...
My niece cries remembering her mom and i feel my heart tore apart..it is hard when you see your loved ones suffreing and you can do nothing just being there and pray.
Ask Lord to let my sister in law come to comfort them and some day(hopefull it will be soon)she can be seen or heard by my brother.
as you know i have been the keeper of my family Jazz...i do not need to see the spirits as i feel them and i believe in the hereafter since i was thirteen when i was called to a different path on this earth....
this path you know well is sowed by difficulties and tears but the energy of the belief of the real life gives me the strength to keep on fighting here...and the hope of getting back to our real HOME.

God bless you

from my heart

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 am

Hi Jazz
thanks a lot for your words of compassion and tenderness.
I try every days to help my brother talking to him...giving my advice though he has to talk to God and ask for strength and courage...
My niece cries remembering her mom and i feel my heart tore apart..it is hard when you see your loved ones suffreing and you can do nothing just being there and pray.
Ask Lord to let my sister in law come to comfort them and some day(hopefull it will be soon)she can be seen or heard by my brother.
as you know i have been the keeper of my family Jazz...i do not need to see the spirits as i feel them and i believe in the hereafter since i was thirteen when i was called to a different path on this earth....
this path you know well is sowed by difficulties and tears but the energy of the belief of the real life gives me the strength to keep on fighting here...and the hope of getting back to our real HOME.

God bless you

from my heart

Tony

Your welcome tony :)
God brings us back to our loved ones who go home ahead of us, that is our reward for being good souls on this Earth Plane and have shown kindness, compassion and love to others including animals :ymhug:
Take care and Godbless Jazz. :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 am

Perhaps its time to let him be, No point nagging him about the spirit world as if it is a religion.
Do not talk about it anymore to him, and only answer questions when he is ready to ask you.

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi again

Yesterday it was my sister in law´s funeral....many people attended it and there was an "atmosphere" of love and compassion...
I felt my sister in law in this service...saw her dressed in a beaufiful dress and crying for us...
When speaking of "seeing" i mean i see all these things in my "mind"..i did not mention this except my mom who believes in the spiritual world as well.
Although my brother was overwhelmed with sorrow...there was so much peace and tranquility in the church that it was a sort of love bath..
The priest who attended the mass was our old teacher when we were kids as we all attended the same school and that was the place where my brother and his wife met years ago....
When leaving the church i spoke mentally to my sister in law sending her my energies and praying the light guides to allow her to come to see her husband and daughter in divine timing.
For some reason i feel my niece will have psychic abilities when she grows up...
Hope my brother will get better in time and i am sure one day he will be able to feel her loving wife who will be always taking care of them.
Thanks for letting me express my spiritual feeling here

Blessings

Tony

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am

Hello Jazz again

Tonight i felt i had to sit down on my computer and drop you these lines...
I read again Maria´s message in silence...and tears dropped from my eyes again..could felt her by my side.
For me writing to you is a sort of relief...honestly i feel alone here...wish my life could change and devote time to what i reall long for...the other side..
Spirits know the hardest taks of all is being here..for me many times is painfuly, harsh and merciless ...i miss our real home but i know i have to stay here on this earth to fufll my commitments ....
Meantime Jazz try to help my brother..my niece..my whole family giving love and support...but i am tired so tired..i am an old soul...times of incarnating here...memories ...people say i have psychic abilities as i am able to sit down and write things about other people-s lives...it is true as i have met some psychic people in the states and it is astounding...
Know the spirits know i am composing this mail...when i am not too much worried about material issues i can feel them...
this mail is is an invisible caress for me Jazz...thanks for your compassion and light

Lord bless you and the light guides help you all the way

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 am

Hello Jazz again

Tonight i felt i had to sit down on my computer and drop you these lines...
I read again Maria´s message in silence...and tears dropped from my eyes again..could felt her by my side.
For me writing to you is a sort of relief...honestly i feel alone here...wish my life could change and devote time to what i reall long for...the other side..
Spirits know the hardest taks of all is being here..for me many times is painfuly, harsh and merciless ...i miss our real home but i know i have to stay here on this earth to fufll my commitments ....
Meantime Jazz try to help my brother..my niece..my whole family giving love and support...but i am tired so tired..i am an old soul...times of incarnating here...memories ...people say i have psychic abilities as i am able to sit down and write things about other people-s lives...it is true as i have met some psychic people in the states and it is astounding...
Know the spirits know i am composing this mail...when i am not too much worried about material issues i can feel them...
this mail is is an invisible caress for me Jazz...thanks for your compassion and light

Lord bless you and the light guides help you all the way

Tony
Hi Tony :)
Our work here is to help and reasurre others and any gifts they have, that we are always guided along our journey here on this earth plane.
We fulfull our tasks here, but our spiritual work goes hand in hand with our physical side of life as we learn, teach and grow from our physical experiences.
We can only help those we love to the best of our ability with our love and compassion, then we need to let them and allow them to grieve and get through their time of emotional feelings in their own way and time.

Any spiritual purpose here that you have here on this earth plane will come to light when the time is right for you to use any gifts you have to their full potenial O:-)

Just know you are doing a great job of giving your support, love and compassion to your brother, niece and family and that is all you can do allow them some space to grieve in their own way and time and if they need you for more support you can be there for them, grieving takes time everyone is different and handles grief differently but we must think of ourselves too, we cant burn our selves out for the sake of others needs all the time otherwise we are no good to ourselves let alone anyone else.
Take care Godbless you and keep you all...jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”