Dark Energy...please help.

Tarryn
Quartz

Dark Energy...please help.

Postby Tarryn » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:20 am

Hi Chris, hope you're doing well! I know I just recently asked you a question, but I really need help with this one. A woman who says she has been a psychic for over twenty years, told me that I have a dark energy/entity attached to me - she's actually not the first psychic to tell me this - its been attached to me for a very long time, and has also been intefering with my life and peace of mind...which would explain a few things. She also told me there is someone who is passed, who has been trying to contact me through my dreams to connect with me, but is unable to make a clear connection due to this "dark energy"
Please could you let me know if you sense or pick up anything about this? I find it quite worrisome, because if it is true I dont want to have something dark attached to me for life + I would really love to know who this spirit is who is trying to contact me - I have been dreaming a lot about one person who is deceased, and wonder if its them??
Many thanks and blessings

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Dark Energy...please help.

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 am

I have been dreaming a lot about one person who is deceased, and wonder if its them??
correct.
told me that I have a dark energy/entity attached to me
We all have lots of holy spirits and spirits from the light around us all the time. So having an earth bound spirit attach to us isn't surprising..

You need to be forceful with this mischievous spirit...

Chant and say this at home with intent: only spirits from the light are welcome near me, around me and in my home. If you are not a spirit from the light, then be gone.

Heres something to add:
You are not to come near my body.
You are not to go before me.
You are not to follow me.
Where I stop, you are not to stop.
Where I sit, you are not to sit.
At my home, you shall not enter.
You are not to step in my steps.
You are not to be in my shadow.
Where I go, you are not to go.

There is nothing to fear from mischievous spirits. They only feed off your fear...if you don't fear them, then eventually they will find someone else to taunt.

Keep visualising every 12 hours, a ball of gods light surrounding u, as protection.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Tarryn
Quartz

Re: Dark Energy...please help.

Postby Tarryn » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Chris! I will do the chant today as well as the ball of light every 12 hours.
Bless you.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”