It's finally finished!!!!!

Truthseeker
Angelite

It's finally finished!!!!!

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:35 am

Hey guys,

I'm not asking for a psychic reading but I just wanted to share my joy. I'm so bloody excited, I finally, finally finished my book just now, yepeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now I have to go through the painstakingly job of editing, polishing it up an printing and er hmm seeing if it will ever get published - I'm told that's the hard bit, I'm praying it does!!!!

I just want to say if it wasn't for SPIRITUALITY which was the whole inspiration behind it all this would never have happened, this is a first for me so I feel proud, anyhows thanks to every human being, angel, archangel n most of all God, n all those heavenly hosts out there for helping me to make it happen!!

:) ;) :D O:-) ;;)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: It's finally finished!!!!!

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 am

Congrats :ymparty:

I'm sure you will find a publisher and work out a deal.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 am

Hey guys,

I'm not asking for a psychic reading but I just wanted to share my joy. I'm so bloody excited, I finally, finally finished my book just now, yepeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now I have to go through the painstakingly job of editing, polishing it up an printing and er hmm seeing if it will ever get published - I'm told that's the hard bit, I'm praying it does!!!!

I just want to say if it wasn't for SPIRITUALITY which was the whole inspiration behind it all this would never have happened, this is a first for me so I feel proud, anyhows thanks to every human being, angel, archangel n most of all God, n all those heavenly hosts out there for helping me to make it happen!!

:) ;) :D O:-) ;;)
Good for you Truthseeker :D :-bd (*) :ymparty: I hope all goes well for you now you can relax? :ymhug: jazz.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 am

Good for you and Congratulations ...

Keep us all informed of your progress and most of all - when its published tell us the name of your book.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you so much guys :)

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

^:)^ :-bd 3:-O :D :x

that is so great.. fantastic cant wait to read it, so excited for you..

XXXXOOOO

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 am

Thank you Missperfect!!

I'm looking forward to the day when I'll be able to give up my day job, so tired of the rat race :)) If I do get a publishing deal it's be a dream come true!!
O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 am

Thank you Missperfect!!

I'm looking forward to the day when I'll be able to give up my day job, so tired of the rat race :)) If I do get a publishing deal it's be a dream come true!!
O:-)
Hi Truthseeker :)
I sincerely hope all your dreams come true and you can give up your day job that would be great for you :D
I am out to pasture at my age grazing on the grass, and it is nice when you can please yourself more in life as to what you want to do cant wait to read a copy ;) jazzxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks Jazz :ymhug:

Your grazing on the grass comment cracked me up, I like the way you put that :)) . Yes one day when I retire I will be grazing and just taking it easy but for now there's still more work to be done cause when I get to that age I want to look back and say that I had a good adventurous exciting life n then I'll be happy for the good lord to take me, I mean I don't want to die a sour puss, I've seen so many old people die unhappy and it's sad. Anyhows I'm just going through the book now reading it from the start n editing and I really can't believe I've written so much. Now I've got a headache n backache from being in the same position, may be I've been crazily over doing it. I think I'm going to contradict myself now and say that perhaps I do need a graze break, lol ~o) and more sleep!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Truthseeker hope you enjoy going through some of the links here:

http://www.publishers.asn.au/links.cfm?doc_id=40
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks Chris I'll check them out :)

Kazby
Selenite

Postby Kazby » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Congrats

So happy for you :)

Zig
Quartz

Postby Zig » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 am

Oh How wonderful!!! Congratulations :)

Keep your chin up and stay true to your story and someone will help you publish the best book you can !

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. For all the good you do here you deserve some back ..

Wonderful news
Keep us posted for sure! Plus when you are published, perhaps Chris will let you do a little shameless advertising (maybe.....) ;;)

Zig

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Thank you Zig and thank you for keeping me in your prayers that is so sweet of you.
Bless you always O:-)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”