Will he get an interview?

Eloise
Quartz

Will he get an interview?

Postby Eloise » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 pm

hello again Angels,
My husband has applied for a great job an at engineering company and hasn't heard back yet.
The waiting is killing us.
Do you see him getting an interview?

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Will he get an interview?

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 am

Hi there Eloise,

I feel your husband has the potential for any interview. I can see him going for it at full speed. But he also needs to slow down if he's being too impulsive. He needs to go into that interview calmly with confidence and to not be afraid to get his point across tactfully without appearing too cocky if you know what I mean. I feel his driving force is some fear and anxiety together with his own drive and initiative but he also needs to balance this with finding ways to relax/working on his people skills.

He is at the point in his life where there will be many unexpected events coming his way. He is about to embark upon a leap of faith, the unknown. This path is unsure and can be scary and he needs to watch his step whilst he's going on this journey but it is the beginning of something, perhaps working on finding his dream career, a different direction perhaps?

Also now is the time for him to take care in making wise decisions, he needs to believe in himself and go with his heart. If he goes with his heart and makes wise decisions carefully then the outcome is looking good with completeness coming his way, this will have a positive effect on his relationships with others.

O:-)

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 am

Thank you for your response.
He has applied to about 8 jobs so far and hasn't even got an interview...
He really wants this job.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:53 am

hello again Angels,
My husband has applied for a great job an at engineering company and hasn't heard back yet.
The waiting is killing us.
Do you see him getting an interview?
Hi Eloise :)
I hear you, there is nothing worse than waiting to hear about a job that you really want :-ss

as well as my intuition and asking my guides i have just shuffled my new pack of angel tarot, six of fire came up which represents the following Victory, good news is on its way, so lets hope it is what you are hoping for, also public recognition or awards.
The full meaning of this card...This is a time of great acheivment and success...People think highly of you and your reputation is exallant (please tell him to tone it down abit with getting too carried away while trying to explain things i mean that in a nice way :) people will find out for themselves what they want to know about him so keep it simple and short when any interveiws come up ;) )) youv'e made good decisions and have worked hard..there maybe some sort of public acknowledgment of your contributions or you may be given an award for your acheivements...good news is on its way it could be a new job offer or a promotion..additional meaning...victory, feeling good about yourself or good fortune.

I hope this is to do with the job you are waiting for it is looking good, but dont rule out for any future job offer also...Good luck i hope it does all go well for you...jazz will keep everything crossed for you :D
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 am

Thank you so much x

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”