Life

Navdeep Kaur
Quartz

Life

Postby Navdeep Kaur » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi all,

This is my very first post.I am too scared .But its just that my life or anything in my life is just kind of stuck at one point.Its not moving anywhere.Its like everything just stop functioning. Even the hope I was having from so long that things will get better in life is not there any more......

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Life

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 pm

you control your thoughts, your decisions and your future... all you have to do is make the right decision in your life. Even a turtle has to stick his neck out to move forward.

You may also be suffering from some form of depression, you may need help from your doctor to get you started.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi Navdeep Kaur

Your not stuck your just on pause. Its like your body/mind is taking some time out. You this time wisely.

Grab some paper and a pen and remind yourself about what you actually want in life, and write it down, Then when you have written it all down, even the little things, I want you to read your list. Now once you have reread it a few times, start working out how you can achieve it. Write it down, make a plan, have it in black and white so you can refer back to it when you need to.

You have to make things happen, you have to believe that it can happen. It is up to you. think positively. Wish it, pray for it, believe it. Try and be positive, in your actions and your thinking. IT will help, and will help you feel better.

Also go spend some time in nature doing something you like, it could be walking, gardening bike riding, something you enjoy. Spending time outside helps to clear your head, then maybe you will be able to see the things you want to change. Change is a gradual thing, but you can do it.

Also what Chris said about seeing a doctor would be a good idea. Go have a chat, tell them how you feel, and see what they say. It could be that you need to just speak to someone.

I have faith in you.. Remember to think positive, be positive and act positive. Pray, meditate, ask for help, do what you have to do XX

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 am

wise words misperfect ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:48 am

Hi Navdeep Kaur

Your not stuck your just on pause. Its like your body/mind is taking some time out. You this time wisely.

Grab some paper and a pen and remind yourself about what you actually want in life, and write it down, Then when you have written it all down, even the little things, I want you to read your list. Now once you have reread it a few times, start working out how you can achieve it. Write it down, make a plan, have it in black and white so you can refer back to it when you need to.

You have to make things happen, you have to believe that it can happen. It is up to you. think positively. Wish it, pray for it, believe it. Try and be positive, in your actions and your thinking. IT will help, and will help you feel better.

Also go spend some time in nature doing something you like, it could be walking, gardening bike riding, something you enjoy. Spending time outside helps to clear your head, then maybe you will be able to see the things you want to change. Change is a gradual thing, but you can do it.

Also what Chris said about seeing a doctor would be a good idea. Go have a chat, tell them how you feel, and see what they say. It could be that you need to just speak to someone.

I have faith in you.. Remember to think positive, be positive and act positive. Pray, meditate, ask for help, do what you have to do XX

Great work :-bd missperfectoo7 if that doesnt kick start him nothing will :)) please take Chris's advice and see a doctor tell him everything you are feeling they can help to get you going again. :) you will be fine.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”