Interview

Eloise
Quartz

Interview

Postby Eloise » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello,
My husband went for a great job interview on Thursday and he really wants the job.
Does anyone see if he is going to get it??
Thanks so much,
Elle

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Interview

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 am

I don't feel he will get it, but I could be wrong.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:01 am

can anyone else help?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 am

can anyone else help?

Hi Eloise :)
What ever will be will be, things happen for a reason, for some of us jobs will come and go as they did for me throughout my working years, i never worried about what i was doing as long as i had a pay packet at the end of the week to bring home to contribute to the family, and when i had a family of my own to help pay the bills and see that my children didnt go without.

For some reason i feel your husband may get a job doing more with his hands and being busy than talking alot i could be wrong but something out of the blue will come along for him it always does keep positive about things.. :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”