My child's puppy

shopgirl
Quartz

My child's puppy

Postby shopgirl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi guys

At the beginning of the year due to marital problems, we were relocating from our home overseas back to Australia. In the process of this we rehomed my daughters puppy - it was heartbreaking, I still feel terrible sorrow over this and worry that my daughter also has a sadness about it. To add to this, we ended up not moving and so I have felt so guilty that she parted with her dog for nothing.

One of the conditions that I gave to the new owner was that if she decided she didn't want to keep the puppy that she must return her to us. Sadly I have found out that she has since rehomed her to someone else.

Do you think there is any hope I can convince this new owner to return her to me? Is the puppy "Lilly" happy in her new home?? I miss her and feel that she misses us too.

Thank you for any input @};-

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: My child's puppy

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 am

Please do not take this the wrong way but,
I would of contacted the new owner the first chance i had, before they got attached to the puppy.
I do not understand why you are here asking , when you should be already trying to do something about it ... I guess you do not miss the puppy that much. I think the puppy may be better of with the new owners.

Puppies are not toys for children.. if your going to buy another puppy, please buy it because you want one.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 am

I am trying to do something about it, that is why I contacted the new owner in the first place - sadly to find out that she had rehomed her.

I am here because I felt desperate enough to ask for some divine intervention or something to help me rest in the fact that as heartbroken as we are without Lilly that hopefully she doesn't feel as gutted as we do.

I have contacted the person that rehomed her and asked if we can have her back but she hasn't replied. :(

Thanks for replying though, it wasnt what I wanted to hear but I still appreciate you taking the time.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 am

Don't worry I feel the puppy is in good hands. Your better off without it, it takes alot of responsibility to look after one, you would not be able to leave the house either. They chew on everything, even live power cords.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 am

We have three dogs, I know how much work they are. Staying home for a dog isn't a drawback it's a privilege as I said it was under very sad and strenuous circumstances that we parted with her. I also realise that a dog is not a child's toy and she was never taken on in that light. We love her, if she is happy that is all that matters...

Thanks again @};-

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 am

Staying home for a dog isn't a drawback it's a privilege
bless you for saying that. @};-

I do feel good about you getting the puppy back, you may have to give the new owner an attractive offer $-)
Rev. Chris Roubis

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks Chris, I have offered to reimburse her for costs - I will take your advice and send another email now.

Thank you for your time, I am glad you responded because I realised a while ago that you were an animal advocate and thought you would give the best advice.

@};- Thank you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks Chris, I have offered to reimburse her for costs - I will take your advice and send another email now.

Thank you for your time, I am glad you responded because I realised a while ago that you were an animal advocate and thought you would give the best advice.

@};- Thank you

I hope this all turns out to be a happy ending for all :) :o3 O:-) some divine intervention please. :ymhug: xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Thank you Jazz.

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 am

Just an update.

I have offered to buy the puppy back and the original lady who adopted her has now asked for me to wait until the middle of September - she will get back to me after then because the "new" owner is away.

I think this is an improvement because initially she tried to dismiss this entire situation. We never sold the puppy but gave her freely because my desire was just to find a home where she would be adored, however I have a horrible feeling that this lady has taken her and then sold her on :(

Anyway, still praying for divine intervention =((

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 am

Just an update.

I have offered to buy the puppy back and the original lady who adopted her has now asked for me to wait until the middle of September - she will get back to me after then because the "new" owner is away.

I think this is an improvement because initially she tried to dismiss this entire situation. We never sold the puppy but gave her freely because my desire was just to find a home where she would be adored, however I have a horrible feeling that this lady has taken her and then sold her on :(

Anyway, still praying for divine intervention =((
HI shopgirl :) Thats not right you gave the puppy away believing and trusting the person you gave her to was going to love her and give her a good home not sell her i feel the puppy was too much of a handful for her of course you would offer generously to get the puppy back and into a loving home again, i feel there might be a bit of a scam going on here but its all about hoping to get the puppy back so lets keep the faith and ask for the puppy to be returned to you regardless of money spent it will be well worth it to get her back :o) :ymhug: ask God for some divine intervention here to have her returned to you as you will love her and look after her in the way she deserves to be not handed around or sold to just anyone who cant be bothered with her... :ymhug: i have asked to help for you also O:-) i can see her needing a good bath,
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Thank you Jazz :ymhug: - are you able to give me an indication on how long this will take to resolve?

I have offered money and emailed again today. The problem is I have a feeling Lilly is not in a good place, and I can't shake that feeling no matter what I do and it is that which is causing me to worry so much. If she was being loved to the degree that was promised then I would be able to let her go to enjoy her new family.

Sometimes I have quite strong intuitions about things, I don't get it very often but when I do it is usually spot on (but not always) so I haven't learnt how to tell when a "feeling" is right, all I have is hindsight so I can look back on a situation and know that the feeling I had was right (hope this makes sense).

I feel at the moment that this will be resolved quite quickly, and they are worried as selling dogs is highly illegal in the country that we live in (middle east). That being said, I will happily pay to have her back - I have prayed all afternoon for this to be resolved soon and for Lilly to be able to come back to a safe environment.

Sorry to have parroted on so much ... @};-

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Thank you Jazz :ymhug: - are you able to give me an indication on how long this will take to resolve?

I have offered money and emailed again today. The problem is I have a feeling Lilly is not in a good place, and I can't shake that feeling no matter what I do and it is that which is causing me to worry so much. If she was being loved to the degree that was promised then I would be able to let her go to enjoy her new family.

Sometimes I have quite strong intuitions about things, I don't get it very often but when I do it is usually spot on (but not always) so I haven't learnt how to tell when a "feeling" is right, all I have is hindsight so I can look back on a situation and know that the feeling I had was right (hope this makes sense).

I feel at the moment that this will be resolved quite quickly, and they are worried as selling dogs is highly illegal in the country that we live in (middle east). That being said, I will happily pay to have her back - I have prayed all afternoon for this to be resolved soon and for Lilly to be able to come back to a safe environment.

Sorry to have parroted on so much ... @};-
Hi :) always trust your intuition what you feel first, we all have insight and we just need to learn to trust it when we do have a strong feeling that has been right for us just keep praying that she comes back to you where she will be loved and looked after, puppies take a lot of looking after and some people like puppies when they are cute but dont like what goes with having a puppy, all the cleaning up after them, the care that is needed with grooming and feeding, taking them for walks training them all the other things that go with the care of a dog for as many years as they live...i was just told to keep reasurring the new person who has the puppy that if they do decide to part with the puppy for money it will be kept very quiet if they are afraid of getting found out. keep the faith and lets hope lily finds her way home to you all. :) O:-)

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 am

Update - and as always thank you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me :ymhug:

Apparently the new owners were away on holidays and I was asked to wait until mid september for them to return.

Mid September came and went so I contacted the lady who took the puppy - she told me the dog now lived in another country, the UK, and she didn't want any more communication from me.

I have offered money what more can I do? Do you guys have any more insight - feeling a little desperate and I have a strong feeling the pup is not in a good place.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am

Update - and as always thank you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me :ymhug:

Apparently the new owners were away on holidays and I was asked to wait until mid september for them to return.

Mid September came and went so I contacted the lady who took the puppy - she told me the dog now lived in another country, the UK, and she didn't want any more communication from me.

I have offered money what more can I do? Do you guys have any more insight - feeling a little desperate and I have a strong feeling the pup is not in a good place.
Hi shopgirl :)
I am sorry for this situtaion for you about the puppy, but it isnt looking good, the lady who took the puppy obviously doesnt want to get involved anymore about it..
You may now have to let this situation go and send the puppy lots of love and ask our Divine Father O:-) for that puppy to be loved and looked after in a safe loving home i feel as if the puppy will be fine :o3 :ymhug: ....Godbless Jazz.
Can you buy a new puppy that will always be yours to love?

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 am

Jazz thank you again

We don't want to replace the puppy. I have been worried because I didn't know who the puppy was homed to.

It was a very terrible time for us when we opted to rehome her and not what we wanted to do but had to do. The agreement was if they decided not to keep her that they would return her to us so we could then find her a suitable home. I didn't want her to end up in a puppy mill breeding out the rest of her days :(

I have now found peace. I have offered money to buy her back, keeping in mind we rehomed her free because we thought we had found the right family.

I am hopeful that the family that have her must want to keep her because they have knocked back our offer.

I just want to make sure the pup is happy, loved and treated very well. She was the pup of our two westies (an accidental breeding) we kept one pup and rehomed another to my dearest friends. I feel very responsible for bringing more dogs into a world where so many are abused and put to sleep at an early age.

I am so appreciative that you have given me so much of your time - it is very kind hearted of you to give this service. God bless and thank you so very much :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 am

Jazz thank you again

We don't want to replace the puppy. I have been worried because I didn't know who the puppy was homed to.

It was a very terrible time for us when we opted to rehome her and not what we wanted to do but had to do. The agreement was if they decided not to keep her that they would return her to us so we could then find her a suitable home. I didn't want her to end up in a puppy mill breeding out the rest of her days :(

I have now found peace. I have offered money to buy her back, keeping in mind we rehomed her free because we thought we had found the right family.

I am hopeful that the family that have her must want to keep her because they have knocked back our offer.

I just want to make sure the pup is happy, loved and treated very well. She was the pup of our two westies (an accidental breeding) we kept one pup and rehomed another to my dearest friends. I feel very responsible for bringing more dogs into a world where so many are abused and put to sleep at an early age.

I am so appreciative that you have given me so much of your time - it is very kind hearted of you to give this service. God bless and thank you so very much :ymhug:
Hi shopgirl :)
I feel your puppy is in good hands and will be loved and looked after properly, i am glad you have found peace with this situation it is a worry these days where so many are just out to make money out of dogs by breeding them, not considering the Mother who gives birth to these puppies over and over until she is worn out then just disgarded when of no further use, then there is the puppies to consider are they going to good homes? will they be loved as pets and have all the care and kindness they deserve to have it is a worry you know yourself you would love them but when it comes to giving them up you want the very best for them....thankyou for your reply we try to help where we can Godbless and take care :ymhug: jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 pm

The agreement was if they decided not to keep her that they would return her to us so we could then find her a suitable home.
You may have a legal case, talk to someone about this..
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 pm

The agreement was if they decided not to keep her that they would return her to us so we could then find her a suitable home.
You may have a legal case, talk to someone about this..

I like your new look Chris :) ;;) you should have been snapped up by some gorgous female by now :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I like your new look Chris you should have been snapped up by some gorgous female by now
Thanks Jazz :ymhug:
Got my haircut yesterday, thought I'd take a photo of it today x_x
Here's a better mug shot of myself http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisroubi ... hotostream
I get lazy to go to hairdresser and get trims, so hopefully this will remind me to go there often..
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am

I like your new look Chris you should have been snapped up by some gorgous female by now
Thanks Jazz :ymhug:
Got my haircut yesterday, thought I'd take a photo of it today x_x
Here's a better mug shot of myself http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisroubi ... hotostream
I get lazy to go to hairdresser and get trims, so hopefully this will remind me to go there often..

Your photo's are really well done chris :-bd very professional.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

aww thanks Jazz @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”