Grandpa

Eloise
Quartz

Grandpa

Postby Eloise » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Today was the day Japan surrendered in WW2.
I am in Japan and my grandfather died in Japan in Septemeber 1945.
Do any of you see him around me or does he have a message for me?
I think about him often,
Thank you.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Grandpa

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 pm

I think about him often,
Thank you.
Hi Eloise :)
Do you have your Grandfathers name please and i will do the best i can for you :) jazz. O:-)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi,
it's Hector Roberts
Thanks xxx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 am

I think about him often,
Thank you.

I am asking HectorRoberts to come forward for Grandaughter Eloise please :ymhug:

You and your Grandfather have been in past lives together and you both chose to be Grandfather and Grandaughter this life time as you have a close bond with each other and you will always be close :ymhug:
He is happy that you think of him often, and he knows when you are doing that :) because he is smiling now
he is around you with his love and presence trying to let you know he is safe happy and well in the spirit world. :)
He is saying times were very hard and the world was not a nice place to live in with so much fear of what might happen if things had gone the other way.
He is saying we have a long way to go yet before we all can live in peace.
He is telling me of a broach just a quick flash but it looked like a cameo broach but i could be wrong there as it was such a quick flash one that may have been handed down to you?? or you own yourself.
He is showing me a photo then putting it down again do you have one of him that you keep near your bed or in the lounge room or it could be a photo of you that he has seen while in spiritual presence when he visits you.
for some reason i am seeing coal did he have anything to do with coal mining,? or use coal for burning?
he is telling me you did anything to survive in the days when it was hard trying to manage in times when things were not available or in short supply.
I am being shown a draught horse pulling a cart or load?
I am being shown a car an older type car did he have a favorite car looks black you may have a photo of it?
trains just popped in did he travel alot in trains? or do you like trains, did he ever work on trains? or the railway.?
I am being shown a quite tall man with dark hair slim build is that your grandfather when he was young or someone else you may know??
I see an older type army uniform ?
I am being shown a young women in a white dress it is either a wedding dress now veil, or just a dress lacey or looks like a lacy type dress older fashion and the women has what looks like longer hair put up quite alot of hair, looks like a ribbon in her hair and a auburn, hazel nut sort of color? bit hard to tell .
the name beth or bell just popped in may be a shorter version of a name ?
did he like bread because for some reason a sandwich popped in and it looked huge big slices of thick bread it probably filled in alot in those days for things that werent available during the war days.
He wants you to know he has been with you on alot of your adventures and travels :) and has known different things that have happend in the family.
He is saying life has tested you in alot of ways but you have got through :ymhug:
Who is painting or redecorating their house or thinking about it?
he is showing me a garden bed ready for planting was he a keen gardner? are you planting something new in a garden?
he is standing on lush green grass surrounded by alot of beauty with birds singing and he is just taking in all the peace and quiet around him i think he maybe showing you what it is like in the spirit world where there is so much beauty, love , happiness , joy, and peace he is saying he has caught up with alot of loved ones and friends that he knew i am being shown a big group of people they are happy and waving to you there is so much love and happiness coming from all these people. :ymhug:
He leaves you with his love and sese he will always pop in to see how you are he loves you very much and you will see each other again :ymhug: Godbless :)
I hope you can relate to some of what your Grandfather brought through for you please let me know some things may need help from other family members if they are availabe and some things you will know yourself.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to do my reading.
I don't really know about what came through and will have to ask my grandma for help when I can.
He was in the army and dies in Japan from radiation poisoning after the war ended.
Eloise

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to do my reading.
I don't really know about what came through and will have to ask my grandma for help when I can.
He was in the army and dies in Japan from radiation poisoning after the war ended.
Eloise
Hi Eloise :)
you are welcome i hope you can get some verification on what came through what a terrible way to pass over bless his heart :ymhug: my Pop has mustard gas damage to his lungs such a shame so many have to suffer in terrible ways you wonder when it is all going to end and we have peace throughout the world :ymhug: heres hoping one day in the near future it can be :)

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm

When i first came to Japan i went to visit his grave for the first time.
The day I went was the exact day and month of his death written on his grave stone!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 pm

When i first came to Japan i went to visit his grave for the first time.
The day I went was the exact day and month of his death written on his grave stone!
Wow that is amazing Eloise. :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”