Desperate, please help.

Eloise
Quartz

Desperate, please help.

Postby Eloise » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

My husband has just lost a job that took 3 years to get.
We have no savings and two kids, one is 2 months old.
Any help as to where he should look or what kind of job would be appreciated.
Also when do you see the job coming?
Thanks so much,
Blessings,
Eloise

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Desperate, please help.

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi there Eloise,

I am sorry to hear about your husbands situation, that would put a strain on any family especially when you have a 2 month old to provide for and no savings, that must be very tough but during these rough moments you have to call upon all the hope and faith within you to carry you through these desperate times as there is always other options and choices available for you.

I did a few card readings for you regarding your situation. I did a couple from my Doreen Virtue Life's Purpose card deck and one from my Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot cards.

My first card was “Unity” from my Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot. I know this must be hard for you to hear but sometimes when these things happen it is an opportunity for something new. To leave behind the old ways that kept you stuck in a situation that was going no where and to now have a chance to embark on something new. There is a spiritual advisor that you or your husband or may be even both of you may need to turn to, to not be afraid to leave behind an orthodox group of people that is limiting your free spirited nature, which may be in your husbands case. May be the traditional ways of doing things may be limiting his full potential and now is his opportunity to go for and have a really good think about what he really wants to do. I feel he needs to have faith in a new group or spiritual organisation and for you to stand by him as a union/support and to mix with like minded people/friends.

My second card was “Trust” from my Life's Purpose cards.. Your husband needs to trust his feelings/dreams as they are the answers to his chosen career path. If he is feeling he needs to return to school or open up his own business – HE HAS TO TRUST THESE FEELINGS. Get him to go somewhere by himself and to ask himself what he has always really wanted to do with his life and whatever feelings he gets is a validation of his true nature and guidance from heaven.

My third card was “Talk to your angels” from my Life's Purpose cards. Now I was asking whether I'd get something like builder, musician etc. etc. just to give you something valid but this is what I got because I believe he really needs divine guidance right now, I feel he knows what he may want to do but not sure if it's safe if he's trying to support a family. This card is also trying to tell him/you that worry is not going to improve the situation only add fear/stress to the law of attraction. You both need to pray and instead for example saying “God, I don't know how I'm going to pay for my bills” say something like, “Thank you God for providing for my family's needs and please help to guide our steps so that we can make money in more meaningful ways and to help us to find further ways to keep providing for our family's needs”. Prayers allow God and the angels to intervene in your freewill choices, all you have to do is ask. Little miracles will begin to appear like a motivated urge to take an action step towards something. Also remember that your creator wants you to be happy, healthy and safe just like any loving parent does. You and your husband deserve to be helped so that you have the time and energy to devote to your life's purpose.

Also the lovely Archangel Ariel popped into my mind, she is the angel to call upon for help when you are feeling fear and when you need support with everyday material needs like food/shelter/clothing. To me Ariel reminds me of the female version of Archangel Michael and I just love her. She is there for you, just call her in.

Hope this helps in some way.

O:-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Great work truthseeker ^:)^

Tell your husband that he cannot always get the job he wants, so look for the job he needs right now to pay the bills, then while he is still working he can look for the job he wants.

The quicker he starts job searching and gets his resume up to date, the quicker he will land a job.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 am

Tell your husband that he cannot always get the job he wants, so look for the job he needs right now to pay the bills, then while he is still working he can look for the job he wants.

The quicker he starts job searching and gets his resume up to date, the quicker he will land a job.
Hey Truthseeker where have you been :ymhug: I hope all good for you :)
That was a lovely reading :-bd
I brought myself some new cards today they are amazing with beautiful art work they are called Wisdom of the Golden Path Toni Carmine Salerno paints intuitively born in melbourne to Italian parents he is the author of many books,cd,s and oracle cards they have lovely energy wisdom and affirmations to go with the explanation of the cards very gentle cards i love them. take care jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 am

My husband has just lost a job that took 3 years to get.
We have no savings and two kids, one is 2 months old.
Any help as to where he should look or what kind of job would be appreciated.
Also when do you see the job coming?
Thanks so much,
Blessings,
Eloise
Hi Eloise :) good advice from Truthseeker and Chris the only thing i will add is a blessing in disguise comes your way in a time when you need it the most,your husband has the necessary skills to be a success please tell him to be more confident in himself and dont hold back sometimes i feel he lets others push in or take the credit for things he should be credited with i feel a job interveiw soon to get the bills paid and later on more happening for him in the way of better pay and a job position i wish you ,your husband and your family lots of abundance, good health and happiness i feel you are going to be just fine and things will work out for you as they should :ymhug: take care and Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Hey Truthseeker where have you been :ymhug: I hope all good for you :)
That was a lovely reading :-bd
I brought myself some new cards today they are amazing with beautiful art work they are called Wisdom of the Golden Path Toni Carmine Salerno paints intuitively born in melbourne to Italian parents he is the author of many books,cd,s and oracle cards they have lovely energy wisdom and affirmations to go with the explanation of the cards very gentle cards i love them. take care jazz. :)

Hi Jazz,

Thank u dear, I'm fine, still here, lol!
Yes I love oracle cards too, I find there is so much wisdom in them, I've learned more wisdom from oracle cards than from anything else in my whole life and I will continue to keep reading them, love them, you can get no better best friends than your angels.

Hi Chris,
The guy on your avatar, is that u??

O:-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi Chris,
Yes Jazz, been playing around with my camera again.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi Chris,
jazz? :-\ ;;)

Yes Jazz, been playing around with my camera again.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 pm

if you feel something from spirit, don't hold back, feel free to pass it on =p~
Your not invading my privacy :ymhug:
Rev. Chris Roubis

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 pm

I thank you very much everyone for your help xxx.
Anyone see what kind of job??
Blessings,
E xx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 pm

I thank you very much everyone for your help xxx.
Anyone see what kind of job??
Blessings,
E xx
:)
I wouldnt worry about that at this time a job will keep a roof over your head, feed you and pay the bills new doors open up all the time for us in many different ways with work and careers, go with the flow at this time and be give thanx for what you have in :ymhug: your life that so many dont have.

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

The reason why i ask is because I am an Australian living in Japan as my husband is Japanese.
They don't consider job changes a good thing and are ageist.
My husband is 39 and has far too many job changes for Japan.
This needs to be his last job or he will have big problems.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi again Eloise,
Have you and hubby considered moving to Australia??

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm

He can't speak English @-)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi again Eloise,

I'm sorry darling I don't know much about the Japanese culture, all I can offer you is what I have brought forward for you from my first reading, please give that a chance, miracles do happen when you least expect them too, try and talk to your hubby about what we have brought forward for you and see how you go, try not to let the stress get to you as it will not benefit you in any way, I know that's easier said than done but just take one day at a time for now, he really needs to look within himself to find those answers. Have you got some sort of spiritual support over there? or even family that can help for the time being?

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Thank you xx
I have friends....

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”