Lost Watch

shopgirl
Quartz

Lost Watch

Postby shopgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Firstly, sorry to ask another question, but this one is for the sanity of my son aged 9. :)

He has lost two watches, and he seems quite upset that they are missing and often searches the house for them. Any idea where they might be?

Again many thanks and best regards.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Lost Watch

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 am

Firstly, sorry to ask another question, but this one is for the sanity of my son aged 9. :)

He has lost two watches, and he seems quite upset that they are missing and often searches the house for them. Any idea where they might be?

Again many thanks and best regards.
HI :)
Try dowsing,
but first you need to ask your dowser yes or no question and see which way it swings for yes or no when i ask a question mine swings clockwise for yes and anti clockwise for no and perhaps in the middle, if you dont have a crystal use a cross, pendant, even wedding ring, ask your guides to come forward and ask them to guide you with your questions using what you choose to dowse with... or ask your spirit guides where the watches are outside or inside..... on a piece of paper write down outside..then a space between it write inside... then another space write bedrooms, lounge play room kitchen in your sons room, it may swing and go to one of the rooms you wrote down, hold the dowser on a chain or piece of cotton the same length of a chain whatever you have available between your thumb and pointer finger next to thumb and ask your guides the question you wish to ask...you can also stand at each room and ask if the watches are in this room etc until you have been through the whole house if your dowser says inside if outside stand still and ask your question and the dowser will point in a way i left out garage or shed if you have them. dowsers can be accurat with some things but not with others for finding things it is pretty good your son has probably forgotten where he has put them... hope that helps and i hope they turn up :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”