Family Matters

shopgirl
Quartz

Family Matters

Postby shopgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 am

My husband and I have been through a very rocky four years, however, recently I feel as though we have moved through that difficult period and are now more "balanced".

However, over the past few years I have been trying to finish my degree, I have had to put it on hold for quite a few years now and have only recently just started again. I sometimes feel that my husband doesn't really support me in this, and it leaves me feeling very confused.

I need some direction with regards to my Husband, my degree and our future.

Thank you

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Family Matters

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 am

Do what's best for your future..not his.

Anything can happen around the corner and you better set yourself up now for it.... I am not saying you will divorce, but just think of yourself and your own future a little more.

Your marriage will keep testing you both, so keep working on it. I do not feel you will divorce.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 am

Do what's best for your future..not his.

Anything can happen around the corner and you better set yourself up now for it.... I am not saying you will divorce, but just think of yourself and your own future a little more.

Your marriage will keep testing you both, so keep working on it. I do not feel you will divorce.
:-bd Chris ;;)

Allow yourself to be all that you want to be, how you should be, and what you would like to be doing as an individual regardless or not of your husbands support or good wishes for you to be a success, you didnt come here with a husband you came here on your own to be your own person and live your own life and to do what it is you were mean to acheive, the husband came later you will always be that individual and your own person first with your hopes and dreams that belong to you.
Its ashame you are not getting your husbands support as a wife for some years i know what that is like :( it can make you feel as if you should just give up because you dont feel good enough or can be happy about persuing your goals because of lack of support :-?? but i dont want you to do that and stop yourself from having all that is up ahead for you :) :-bd

You have alot of determination and inner strength draw on that whenever you need it to give you a push or kick up the backside to remind yourself you are here to be your own person married or not, and if you dont have the support of your husband do it on your own merits and hard work the rewards come from our hard work determination and dedication to what we set our sights on dont listen =; to any negative output from your husband keep positive for yourself :ymapplause: give yourself credit for wanting to do something with your life go with the flow :)

This is what is around you at the moment and for the near future.
There is somone in spirit a male i feel just popped in and told me "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN" you wouldnt get the support you need do you have a Dad, Uncle,good friend, brother,cousin Grandfather figure in spirit that was close to you? because i feel this person has been trying to help you and get though to you for some time to tell you to be strong for yourself O:-) :ymhug:
Take each day as it comes focus on what is important that you need to do and release all the rest it serves you no purpose.
There are new energies coming in after a time of struggle or delay, new growth in what you wish to persue in a career or job and connected to work.
There are changes showing, new beginings, allow old thought patterns or negative energies to transform into positive thought and actions.
Good news locally or from afar comes to you by internet, phone or letter there maybe a parcel in the mail too??
A new opportunity will present itself to you as one door closes another opens and i feel that has to do with learning.
Your financial situation will improve:)
There is travel new adventures and new experiences and exciting events to look forward to, you are most deserving of all the good things in life for the kind soul you :ymhug:
Good luck with everything hang in there for yourself :) Godbless.
P.S.
How you want to be with your husband in the future is up to you, at the end of the day you are the only one who knows who you wish to be with and spend your life with using your free will and choice.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you both Chris & Jazz for your replies.

As for the male spirit - no one comes to mind. I was aware many years ago of what I thought was a female spirit, actually my grandmother who had passed away before I were born. Either way I have seen her a few times now and usually right before a crisis.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Thank you both Chris & Jazz for your replies.

As for the male spirit - no one comes to mind. I was aware many years ago of what I thought was a female spirit, actually my grandmother who had passed away before I were born. Either way I have seen her a few times now and usually right before a crisis.
Oh okay that would be your grandmother :ymhug: she came across as being a male energy because of her strength our loved ones always try to help us in a time of need they know everthing we go through so they try to be as much help as they can :) thankyou for you reply Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm

That sounds about right regarding my Grandmothers energy - she was known for her strength!

Anyway, yours & Chris's words and advice have helped me feel a lot more calmer and focused - thank you. I am also glad to hear that my Grandmother is around me, I thought I had upset her because at one point years ago, I could feel her but for the past few years I haven't really felt she was around.

Thank you @};-

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”