My dad's cancer

OLIVIA
Quartz

My dad's cancer

Postby OLIVIA » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Y Hi guys :ymhug: Are you able to tell me how my dad will go he has found out he has cancer :( Also I am thinking of moving back in with my parents next year do you think this is a good decision? Thanks as always :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: My dad's cancer

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Olivia

Firstly I need to tell you that cancer is not the underlying problem, cancer is there to help fight the problem in your dads body... doctors are taught by the drug industry that cancer is bad, to make money.

Cancer occurs when there are too many toxins in the body to help fight them off.
Bad Diets cause cancer, not a DNA issue.

There are many many natural cancer cures that work 100%
Even people diagnosed with cancer and said to have weeks to live after they have been damaged by chemotherapy, can be cured naturally, it has been proven.

Olivia the answers are on the internet for you to help your dad.

a few cancer cures to start you off :-bd
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/n ... nials.html
http://goodguy.hubpages.com/hub/Cancer-cure-soursop
http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/
http://www.naturalmedicine.com/articles ... and_cancer
http://www.naturalnews.com/033757_canna ... _cure.html
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

OLIVIA
Quartz

Postby OLIVIA » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Yes I do agree with you on that Chris I feel he has given up myself. I have advised him on lots of natural cures and alternative healing methods. I don't know what else I can do?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm

unfortunately he is in that old mindset that the medical/ pharmaceutical industry have made us believe about cancer.

There is not much you can do to change peoples minds.
Try to print some things out like the links I gave you, and put them somewhere he might read them.

If that doesn't work, then try to sneak things into his diet that will clean and heal him.
if he drinks coffee or tea, sneak some Goji berry juice in there.

http://suite101.com/article/goji-berry-benefits-a214113
http://frankie1363.hubpages.com/hub/The ... i-Berries-
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi Olivia,

I'm sorry about your dad's cancer. @};- I hope you do find a way to get him to try some of those therapies.

I wish I had known about those natural therapies years ago, could have helped my own dad back then.

OLIVIA
Quartz

Postby OLIVIA » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:36 am

Thanks truthseeker :ymhug: :ymhug: and thanks Chris :ymhug: :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Y Hi guys :ymhug: Are you able to tell me how my dad will go he has found out he has cancer :( Also I am thinking of moving back in with my parents next year do you think this is a good decision? Thanks as always :ymhug:
Hi Olivia :)
I am sorry to hear about your Dads news, cancer doesnt mean a death sentence, we hook into that word as being a death sentence for us, and we straight away let fear of the unknown overtake us emotionally, your dad is really down, please tell him of all the cancer people who have survived, i would highly suggest natural treatments,organic food and natural juices there is so much help as Chris suggested on line to get you going with this, chemo is so hard on the body it never saved my Mum just gave her more problems at her age, it is poison and she wished she never had allowed herself to have over 3 months of poison being put into her body that weakend her bones,destroyed skin tissue,muscle, and made her feel sick and tired all the time but didnt cure her cancer only put it in remission for a while, we can put some cancers in remission ourselves being positive of mind, asking God for help never goes astray, eating good healthy foods and drinking good healthy juices, and getting help to talk about any trauma's or emotional issues that we need help with to release, each time we release we have less toxins in our physical body so our positive energy can replace that and have a healthier body. DISEASE IS OUR BODY AT DIS- EASE meaning we need to be at ease with our body....

we are all born with cancer and tumours and many other things that can activate though an overload of physical emotional stuff that act as toxins in our body to bring that cancer or whatever to life and allow it to start growing as cancers are growths of what we carry that we should release and not hang onto. ....it can be grief, depression, past or recent traumas we have cancer can go into remission, then start up again at any time through our emotional state of mind and body, the mind works with the body so i would suggest some positive therapy with good positive affirmations through a dvd and some relaxing music to help ground your dad and relax his mind and body, this will help more than being negative in his mind about this news, and will help him to build up a positive wall around himself which he needs right now.

What does your Dad need to release emotionally, and mentally what does he need to let go of that will help him?

I feel he is a little stubborn?? :) its always harder to get through to someone who is stubborn my Dad was the same :ymhug: bless his heart we tried everything to help him emotionally but poor Dad had carried a horrific emotional traumatic incident that happened to him at the age of 7 and he carried this all his life not being able to talk about it or do anything about it as he wanted to when he was a young man he could only talk to my Mum his wife about it, and it ate at him until he died of a heart problem while having an operation he was in 76 ..he had cancer too but it was his heart gave out on him.

In times such as these keeping positive with the right kind of help can work wonders :)
I cant tell you whether or not to move back in with your parents that depends on your situation in life as it is at the moment so only you can know if that is right for you or not.
I wish your Dad well and and sending him a big healing and a prayer O:-) :ymhug: take care and Godbless. :)
I am adding a affirmation for your Dad to say out aloud or in his mind....

The meaning of cancer from Louis Hay's book "You can heal yourself"
Cancer...Deep hurt a longstanding resentment...deep secret of grief eating away at the self..carried hatreds..whats the use....The affirmation for that is "I lovingly forgive and release all of the past..."I choose to fill my world with joy"..."I love and approve of myself".

I willingly forgive anyone or anything that has hurt me in the past or recently.
I forgive myself for hurting anyone in the past or present.
I forgive myself for not feeling good enough or worthy enough in any way.
I willingly release what i do not need to carry any more that serves me no purpose for my highest of good.
I allow myself to be and feel more positive about life and myself.
I am greateful for all the love and help i have around me.
I now release and give up all my problems to God, i feel lighter, more positive and energetic all will be well in my world.....Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

OLIVIA
Quartz

Postby OLIVIA » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Thanks so much Jazz for sharing all that with me. I do know he is holding in alot of emotional issues from the past. I agree that as soon as you hear the word cancer you go into a panic state. I will pass this information from you all on to him. Found out today it's only early stage thankfully.

Thanks again guys for all your information :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Thanks so much Jazz for sharing all that with me. I do know he is holding in alot of emotional issues from the past. I agree that as soon as you hear the word cancer you go into a panic state. I will pass this information from you all on to him. Found out today it's only early stage thankfully.

Thanks again guys for all your information :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

hI Olivia :)
Early stage of cancer gives your Dad plenty of room for all positive energy to get in there and work with his mind and body :) lots of positive thoughts this is not a death sentence at all...I am glad we have all helped in some way lots of love to you, your family and your Dad :ymhug: Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm

raw vegetables will cure cancer.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/RawFood.html

get yourself a book called
RAW VEGETABLE JUICES by N.W.WALKER, D.Sci.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 am

raw vegetables will cure cancer.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/RawFood.html
Chris :-bd :)
Good food, positive thoughts, vegetabel juice drinks, red foods good for the blood, orange foods, yellow foods, green foods, blue and purple foods all healing vibrational energy colours and foods and for the chakras in the body, cancers are growths so old emotional hurts, trauma's grief that we carry grow into cancers, so lots of positive thoughts, forgiveness to those who have hurt us, forgiving ourselves for hurting ourselves with hurt, replacing hurt with love for ourselves, knowing we are loved and guided throughout our life , we have lots of help around us please ask for that help Archangel Rapheal the healing Angel jto be with your dad helping him to heal emotionally which will work with the physical, ask Archangel Micheal to cut away any ties to the past that dont serve us a purpose any longer but ask the big boss in the sky Our Heavenly Father to send strength,healing, positive thoughts, guidance as to what is the best to do for your dad it is early stages alot can be done in that time..we can heal alot of our health problems ourselves by changing our thought patterns that work against us in a negative way and in turn work with our body, so everything positive,relaxing music, lots of laughter funny movies, dancing, being around positive happy people, my mum bless her heart used to say laughter is the best medicine for the soul, it has no side affects :ymhug: thank god we grew up with parents and family who had a good sense of humour it kept us all going through some very hard times my dad survived a torpedo attack on the ship is was engineer on during the war, and their ship was sunk 8 miles out from canadian waters, they were in freezing cold waters for a few hours before another ship picked them up, dad knew they would be okay and he kept reasurring them of that he told jokes and sang pub songs and that got them through, Dad lost a couple of his really good mates and although he was griving for them he knew his other mates in the water needed alot of positive help....so please tell your dad let go of anything that doesnt serve him a purpose anymore and replace it with all that is positive..i am sending your dad lots of healing and love :ymhug:
I drew this card for your dad from my Archangel Michael CARDS.
FOCUS ON DIVINE AND PERFECT HEALTH.
ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SAY'S THAT THE KEY TO GOOD HEALTH IS TO FOCUS UPON YOUR WELL-BEING INSTEAD OF ON SICKNESS OR INJURY.
THIS CARD REMINDS YOU TO STAY CENTERED ON YOUR DESIRES NOT YOUR FEARS.
BODIES REACT INSTANTLY TO LOVE AND FEAR, SO CHOOSE THE FORMER IN THIS SITUATION.
POR GENUINE AFFECTION AND BLESSINGS INTO EVERY CELL...VISUALIZE AND EXPECT PERFECT HEALTH FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS...SPEAK OF YOURSELF AND LOVES IN TERMS OF PERFECT HEALTH, AFFIRMING THAT ALL IS WELL.
POSSIBLE SPECIFIC MEANINGS; YOU'LL NOTICE AN IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR HEALTH; FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION REGARDING HEALTH AND HEALING; YOUR LIFES PURPOSE INVOLVES HEALING; MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES TO YOUR LIFESTYLE; USE UPLIFTING AFFIRMATIONS ESPECIALLY ABOUT HEALTH; SEEK A SECOND MEDICAL OPINION.
PRAYER.
GOD AND ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, THANK YOU FOR CONTINOUSLY REMINDING ME TO FOCUS UPON PERFECT HEALTH, AND FOR GUIDING MY ACTIONS SO THAT THEY SUPPORT MY WELL BEING AMEN. :ymhug:
Love to you all Jazz. O:-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm

This book is a must have
Fresh Vegetable and fruit Juices by N.W.WALKER, D.Sci.

OLIVIA
Quartz

Postby OLIVIA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi guys wanted to give you all an update...sorry I meant to do this a while ago :ymblushing:

Dad has been tested a while ago and he is actually cancer free at this stage!!! He made alot of dietary changes and really got into juicing and body cleansing cutting out junky foods. It was in the early stages so he is so lucky it didn't progress any further. Whatever he did has worked although he has to regularly have scans/checks to be sure it hasn't returned. But we are all thrilled,he was very lucky. I still feel he has alot of emotional issues to deal with and let go of but one step at a time I guess.

Thank you for all the excellent advice and posts much appreciated as always guys :ymhug: :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: My dad's cancer free

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another success story on natural remedies instead of pharmaceutical /medical death pills chemotherapy and surgery.

Olivia if he continues drinking raw juices, he will never have a problem ever again.

Besides regenerating his blood and many other things, the enzymes in the raw juices expel all the nasty toxins in his body which change his ph levels to acidic, (instead of alkali) which cancer cells love to grow in.

people have been diagnosed with only months and weeks to live , but they have turned it around and become cancer free.

Please also look at this page and all the videos and links >>

http://www.jewishterrorism.com/healthy- ... cer-cures/

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 am

Hi guys wanted to give you all an update...sorry I meant to do this a while ago :ymblushing:

Dad has been tested a while ago and he is actually cancer free at this stage!!! He made alot of dietary changes and really got into juicing and body cleansing cutting out junky foods. It was in the early stages so he is so lucky it didn't progress any further. Whatever he did has worked although he has to regularly have scans/checks to be sure it hasn't returned. But we are all thrilled,he was very lucky. I still feel he has alot of emotional issues to deal with and let go of but one step at a time I guess.

Thank you for all the excellent advice and posts much appreciated as always guys :ymhug: :ymhug:
Hi Olivia,
THAT IS GREAT NEWS I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND YOU ALL IN THE FAMILY. :ymhug:
Cancers are a growth of emotional issues and problems, if your Dad can let go of emotional baggage step by step it will keep the cancer in remission along with a good healthy diet like he has been having.
It is our emotions that create the illnesses we have, stress, emotional trauma's all target our weak spots in our body creating the medical problem we will have from that.
Good positive affirmations for the mind work with the body.
I am really happy for your Dad tell him to keep up the good work he is creating for a healthy body :-bd jazzxxx

OLIVIA
Quartz

Postby OLIVIA » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi Jazz and Chris just checking in to say hi to you both xx A quick update that dad has continued to be checked since I first posted and is still doing great since they first removed the early stage lump. He continues to do his best to be as healthy as he can be. Hope you are both well?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:07 pm

^:)^ Thats excellent news Olivia,

he is an inspiration to all those sheep who still think having cancer is a terminal disease.. but infact can be turned around with the right diet, by lowering your blood ph levels.

Cancer is a terminal disease if you let the criminal Pharmaceutical (medical industry) treat you.
It pays to keep you sick... not if your cured.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi Olivia,
I am good thanks I am so happy to hear your dad is doing well big hug for you both keep positive thoughts eat and drink all those healthy good things that heal and regenerate the mind body and soul.
Now all you need is to win lotto get a ticket good luck
love and God Bless to you both jazz.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”