Free psychic reading

placidangels
Quartz

Free psychic reading

Postby placidangels » Tue May 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi Chris
I was curious to know your thoughts on meeting my soul mate and also my twin flame. I do understand the difference between the 2.
I have been doing daily silent meditation and worked with reiki and shaman in the last year on clearing.
My understanding is that the ascension of 2012 is bringing many twin flames together for raising the global consciousness, but that the flame is not always a romantic partner....however can often assist in finding a true soul mate partner.
So my question is whether you see me meeting my flame and or my soulmate. If yes, for one or both do you see timing, description or other details?
I feel that raising my own vibration in silent meditation above thought is the key to bringing this forward, but I do not see details in this state.
I welcome your answer...
Also how is it best to handle those who surround me who are not supportive of the practice of meditation...family members, etc., who are here to stay.
Please visit my youtube page. There is info there on some of my views and ideals. Peace. L.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TotosInKansas

(*)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Free psychic reading

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Great post :ymhug:

I feel you will find your soulmate partner, but I feel you need to get out more, as your missing some opportunities.
God cannot help anyone if you hold yourself back. Clear your heart of any fear and stop worrying as this squelches any goodness coming to you.

My mum thinks I work for Satan =)) i have tried to reason with her ~x(
Don't fear or be frustrated by those who don't have the same beliefs.They will eventualy find the truth once they pass over. :-bd

try and find a good spiritual church or a Psychic mentour to help you develop.
Your guides will eventually know when you are ready to see and hear them.

Wow huge youtube profile... I like it :ymapplause:
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

placidangels
Quartz

more thoughts

Postby placidangels » Tue May 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Thank you for the answer Chris! @};-
If I threw out a couple names...JAMES (*) , STEVEN :x ...would that help in the process regarding my soulmate?

You are correct I do need to get out some more. But please do tell me if either of those names gives a clue?

I do attend conferences, etc..the theatre... but, no, I am not a big one for nights out. From my youtube page I think you can see that I stay current...try to be hip...I do try! My karmic hump is to believe in my talents myself as not many around me ever have been big supporters...of my art, work, talents etc. After being married 20 years to a man who barely looked at me...well there's a story there.

I am sensitive and that probably comes along wth being an empath of sorts. My sons did a darn good job to convince me, just yesterday, that no one could possibly find interest in me. Kind of compared me to a sea-monster-haig-o-beastee-purple-people-eater...and that the man would have to be blind. 8-|
Those closest to me perhaps not really wanting true happiness for me, or just being regular teenagers and not seeing past themselves for now. Meditation to rise above ego judgement helps...but I am not a stone! =((

Have met many local healers and like minded folks. I am not a big believer in charging for healing services. Most of them will chat, and often mostly about themselves, only if the price is right. One has become a friend but we do not talk much on pyschic stuff... http://www.moniqueallore.com There is no spiritual church in the area.

I know I have a gift... just trying to get past the blocks to bring it forward. Anything more specific on that you pick up?

Funny your mom is not in support...and I am a mom...my sons think I am the kook! Well again they are just being regular teens and on a more positive note we do connect on many levels, still. They are good guys....and their father is not exactly Mr. Sensitive role model either. Changing is often hardest for those around us to accept...no? People like to pingeon hole a person to a specific place and time or roll and keep them there.

Wow, I am hoping this post does not seem too overtly negative. 8-| Well, as you know, email can leave out many details, emphatics especially-- and only show one side, sometimes.

Today is a new day.... (*)

Love L. :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Free psychic reading

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 27, 2009 1:04 am

Sorry I do not feel anything with those above names. I feel the letter M, possibly a Martin. :-$

Have you ever had a thought of going for a drive somewhere, but you couldn't be bothered?
Don't miss these opportunites.

Spend more time outdoors in nature, you will start feeling better and more opportunities will come into your life.
Remember, your thoughts create your experiences.
I feel you are being tested, when your kids taunt you like that. O:-)

I feel you should show them who's boss, and put some ground rules about this.

Bringing out your gifts is a long process. You have had this gift when you were younger and got scared of what you saw as a child. x_x

Now your guides do not want to scare you again and are making sure you are ready. Just go with the flow for now. Don't push it. This can take months maybe even years to get it back.

once your guides think you are ready, you will then be allowed to see here and feel the other world.

This also has happened to me, and I am still developing. :-@

Firstly is the feeling and knowingness.
Then the voices, usually you will hear your own voice at first, sometimes wondering why you said that.
Then you start seeing visions and video clips in your thoughts and when your eyes are closed. They can also come in your dreams.

You are also a natural healer like me :-bd

P.S. Do things that make you feel good. That also raises your vibration.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”