Trying to Move Forward

Fiery Pheonix
Quartz

Trying to Move Forward

Postby Fiery Pheonix » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 am

I feel oppressed where I live and work. In truth, I feel like an indentured slave. I work long hours, and I'm just plum tired. Goodness knows I've tried to see the positive side of all of this, but it never seems to get better. I'm starting to apply for new jobs, but the current job gets me down. I'm burnt out and losing hope. I need to know if life gets better, and that I actually get valued by some one or some thing. The town I'm in is drenched with negative energy and I'm scared I'll drown.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Trying to Move Forward

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 pm

I feel oppressed where I live and work. In truth, I feel like an indentured slave. I work long hours, and I'm just plum tired. Goodness knows I've tried to see the positive side of all of this, but it never seems to get better. I'm starting to apply for new jobs, but the current job gets me down. I'm burnt out and losing hope. I need to know if life gets better, and that I actually get valued by some one or some thing. The town I'm in is drenched with negative energy and I'm scared I'll drown.

Hi Pheonix :)

We are the prisoners of our own stagnation, and we are the only ones who can change anything around for oursellves that we need to , so we can allow ourselves to move on and have a different kind of life, a better kind of life, living to how we can be and are happy to be as individuals.

The good news is when we do start to make positive plans of how we can better our lives then we can focus on what we need to do first to get that going :)

First of all try really hard not to hook into negative energy you are living enough of it yourself at the moment so you dont need more stacked on top of what you have, negative attracts negative, positive does the same if you havent tried meditation i highly suggest that do it will ground you and get you in touch with your inner higher self your spiritual side where your spirit guides and angels can come through and help you at the moment you are shutting off to any of the many options and opportunities there are available to us all to get us away from what we dont want to be in anymore and i feel you could look further away for work if you dont let fear in the way and start somewhere completly new as i feel you have anxiety problems and are going into depression and giving all your power away to 'NOTHING IS GOING TO EVER CHANGE IN MY LIFE.' please stop that.
If you are doing that you need to stop that because i know what is waiting for you up ahead and it will be completly different to how you have been living now, so if you feel you need to make a jump leap of faith of yourself please do replacing all fear with TRUST AND TRUST IN GOD BECAUSE HE DOES HAVE A BIGGER PLAN FOR YOU :ymhug:
Where you are now is exactly how you are meant to be so you can now know this is the end of the line for you , you know you are fed up enough now to do something about it, and i would start by first focusing on positive energy for yourself and your thoughts and know you can change this situation, i just feel in a quiet moment that you allow your self to have to be alone with God you will know what it is you want to do and can make plans to get that going so you get going :) it will just happen like a light globe moment. :D
I know its hard at the moment you are blindfolding yourself and you cant see beyond being blindfolded, but there is always hope for anyone who wants it and its time now for you to have plenty of hope and faith in the future and what it has in store for you that you never thought would be possible for you to have and that will come to you from your own efforts and determination to move away from where you are now in so much negative energy it is blinding you and cutting off all your hope we all have times like these so you are not alone :)
I want to tell you there is someone in spirit who loves you and has been trying to get through to you for a long time now to tell you , that you do have the strength to get through anything you have just given up for now and its not like you i am being told to give up completly as you have gone through worse things than this, there is alot of love coming to you and around from this person, they want you to know you can do anything once you put your mind to it :ymhug: and they are telling you better things are ahead living in all loss of hope will keep you in a hopeless situation of feeling as you are now so get going and do what you know you can do to get out of there :) there is alot of help around you and i am being told you will be guided and will have many signs along the way to help you get to where you need to go that will bring you to your new life and all your are deserving of, so please i am being told toughen up and get going with new plans for yourself and drop the fear thing because the only fear you have is your own of things not changing so you need to get rid of that right now this person doesnt muck around and i am being told you are being give a giant push to move you as you cant do that for yourself right now but you will start to come out of your darkness and into the light and everything will look brighter and be brighter for you there is a big hug for you from this person and lots of love , strength and encourgement coming to you from this person :ymhug:
Explore your options and expand on your horizons for work you may need to travel or travel will be connected to a new job , but there is defineatly new energies, new work prospects new beginings with your finances for a more stable future , something new will come that you wish to persue will bring new growth, new hope, new happiness and a better kind of energy for you to be in and around :) and you will feel more confident in yourself so get the paper go on the internet listen to God, your guides and angels they are trying to help you and give you hope and guidance so please be more aware of things shake off all negative energy i dont know where you live or if you can get some white sage incense or oil or sage to cook with and burn it around you to cleanse the negative energy and start to now replace any negative with positive because that is what you need to do the most for yourself now as negative clouds everything over that can be positive for you.
I have done an affirmation for you to say if you wish to empower you and help you with your negative energy at the moment...with meditation it is just a form or relaxation of the mind, body and soul, everyone has their own way of being able to be quiet and be at peace within clear negative thoughts tell them you dont need them now, and focus on getting in touch with your higher wisdom which we all have built in within us, that is our guidance, truth and wisdom so please learn to bring that through whenever you are feeling struck and need guidance answers do come and with alot of love and hope to you from our heavenly friends :ymhug:
You are going to have the ultimate emotional happiness feeling nurtured and love. :)

AFFIRMATION;
I AM THE MOST BELOVED AND PRECIOUS CHILD OF GOD.
I AM ALWAYS GUIDED AND SHOWN THE WAY BY GODS DIVINE LIGHT.
I AM ALWAYS SAFE AND TRUST IN ANY DECISIONS I MAKE FOR MYSELF I FEAR NOTHING.
I NOW ALLOW MYSELF TO BE IN POSITIVE THOUGHT AND CREATE ONLY POSITIVE ENERGY FOR MYSELF.
I ALLOW MYSELF TO STEP INTO MY FULL POWER AND OWN IT KNOWING I AM SAFE WITH THAT POWER.
I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING NEW POSITIVE PLANS FOR MYSELF AND MOVE FORWARD INTO THE FUTURE FEELING CONFIDENT WITH NEW HOPE AND FAITH.
I AM MOST DESERVING OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE ALL THAT I WANT TO BE AND ALL I KNOW I CAN BE FOR MYSELF.
I TRUST THAT GOD HAS A BIGGER PLAN FOR ME ALL IS WELL IN MY LIFE. :ymhug:

I hope that has helped you and given you a brighter outlook on life, i trust in what i receive through from my guides as they know what is ahead of you in life, i am just the teapot that pours any hope, faith and reasurrance that you need to help you get through with what you are going through now and give you the hope you need as well as you need to give yourself to have a brighter better happier future and that comes from any changes we know we need to make in our lives, we dont have magic wands to wave over people that makes their lives better, we all have to work on our lives and ourselves to bring in a better life if that is what we want, we live to how we want to be that is why it is important to not stay in negative energy it blocks off all hope of find something positive to get you out of the darkness it is up to us if we want to make changes or stay the same :)
Godbless let me know how things go :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Fiery Pheonix
Quartz

Postby Fiery Pheonix » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Thankyou Jazz.
Your guide is right, it isn't like me, and I have gone through much worse. You are right in that I can't see forward at the moment.
I generally know where I'm meant to be when I see it, but I've let several opportunities pass me by out of fear. It's fear I never used have, but I've lost my way temporarily. I noticed the moment I leave the town I'm currently living in I get my mojo back!
I'm starting pull myself out, have to really...but nothing feels right yet.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 pm

but I've let several opportunities pass me by out of fear.
bingo!!
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Fiery Pheonix
Quartz

Postby Fiery Pheonix » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 pm

My boss elected to promote some one much less experienced than me and I keep wondering if I have some fundamental flaw. Especially because every one keeps saying I'm so emotional.(I work in a scientific industry, so emotional is showing them.) I never been passed over before, because I've always been one of the brightest, but now, I don't know. It's like people refuse to see me in this company. LIke I embarrass them some how.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 pm

My boss elected to promote some one much less experienced than me and I keep wondering if I have some fundamental flaw. Especially because every one keeps saying I'm so emotional.(I work in a scientific industry, so emotional is showing them.) I never been passed over before, because I've always been one of the brightest, but now, I don't know. It's like people refuse to see me in this company. LIke I embarrass them some how.
Hi :)
Everything happens for a reason, our lives work to a perfect plan, regardless what we may go through and are going through, you said you let many opportunites go by, thats happens for a reason too, it is to show you do you want the same or do you want something different, you said the town you live in is full of negative energy and you fear you will drown in it??? read the reading again and take it in to your higher self not just with the energy you are in now .
You are the creator of how you want to live your life so ask yourself what do i need to do for myself that i havent been looking at in reality. :) What do i need to change about myself that i know i need to?
Sometimes our anxiety, fears or insecurities will bring in all sorts of false illusions about ourselves to the point of where we believe it and we will live it. so it is important to change any negative thought patterns we have or get stuck in that keeps us believing we are not good enough.
Godbless :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Fiery Pheonix
Quartz

Postby Fiery Pheonix » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

So basically I need to change the scenery, to change my situation? I'm all too aware I have little power to change things where I am. I don't even have the power to say no in certain situations here (written in the contract) but I do have the power to leave.
I have an interview, so there is a small ray of hope (-: I'm trying to be choosey as I don't want to leap out of the frying pan into the fire, but there are other options where I have more control. There is some method to my madness.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 am

So basically I need to change the scenery, to change my situation? I'm all too aware I have little power to change things where I am. I don't even have the power to say no in certain situations here (written in the contract) but I do have the power to leave.
I have an interview, so there is a small ray of hope (-: I'm trying to be choosey as I don't want to leap out of the frying pan into the fire, but there are other options where I have more control. There is some method to my madness.

Hi Fiery pheonix :)
Do what you need to do for yoursef that brings you into a more positive energy and a better outcome for a happier life we all have choices and a free will to use at any time to change what we need to goodluck :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”