Marriage?

hope
Quartz

Marriage?

Postby hope » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 am

My partner and I have been together for a bit over two years. There are plans to get married. He has been with me through the tough time and helped me to get back to normal after the divorce with ex-husband. The thing is. My partner rushes to get married but in the way life puts the things on hold by coming up with some things to take care of. Right now, for example he is in the situation when he might change jobs or might have some changes in the work conditions at the current work place.The same with me, I might need to change the job in order to move in together. These are some concerns. At the same time I do feel we have a strong bond. Just wondered if we should wait a bit more on tiding the not or proceed. Would appreciate anything u could pick up on my situation. Thanks

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Marriage?

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 am

Hi Hope,

There is NO NEED TO RUSH!! Just because he has helped you in your last situation it does not mean you owe it to him to submit yourself to him if you know that the real answer inside of you is to WAIT!
Real love is timeless, if he loves you that much he will wait until you are ready. Getting married does not mean it will be rosier on the other side (if you rush that is.)

If u already came out of one marriage and you are willing to go into another then don't you want the second one to be better than the first?? Don't ignore your feelings, even the slightest feeling that is telling you to slow down, your inner feelings are right, trust them. My own experience in the past has been that when I have ignored my own inner feelings then things did not go right and it never does if you ignore those feelings inside of you. He has to understand what your feelings are, talk to him, don't sweep it under the carpet.

He has waited this long, I'm sure if he really does love you he will wait a little longer until your ready. :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 am

My partner and I have been together for a bit over two years. There are plans to get married. He has been with me through the tough time and helped me to get back to normal after the divorce with ex-husband. The thing is. My partner rushes to get married but in the way life puts the things on hold by coming up with some things to take care of. Right now, for example he is in the situation when he might change jobs or might have some changes in the work conditions at the current work place.The same with me, I might need to change the job in order to move in together. These are some concerns. At the same time I do feel we have a strong bond. Just wondered if we should wait a bit more on tiding the not or proceed. Would appreciate anything u could pick up on my situation. Thanks
:) A very wise answer from truthseeker, if any doubts grab you in the gut, listen to them, it is your intuition your guides telling you something is not quite right yet, please do not rush into anything, i have had to learn some very hard lessons from doing just that.
If you question anything that usually means you arent at harmony within, so just go with the flow of what you feel is right for you, sometimes a person i call a catalyst will come into your life, and help you through a difficult time but not always are they the ones we are meant to be with, in some cases they came into our lives to just help us through a emotional time, i used to fall in love with such people because i was so lonely and wanted to be loved only to realise they werent meant to be my partner they are the lessons i had to learn, first of all to love myself, stand in my own power, face all my insecurities and doubts i had about my self then know what i really do need or how i want to be in my life that will bring me to being content within, feeling good about myself, confident enough to know i can make wiser decisions for myself but most of all honouring my truth and not going against it for anyone, trust what you feel is real and what is false and you cant go wrong but of course it is up to us to want to trust or go against our feelings as your guides dont interfere with your free will and choice.
Give yourself the time you need to really feel what is right for you goodluck and i wish you lots of happiness :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

hope
Quartz

Postby hope » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 am

Thank you so much for the comments. I do feel like I have to go with a flow as well:) . Anything on my life purpose? I am a teacher but always had in me helping people and was always into self development and learning

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 am

Thank you so much for the comments. I do feel like I have to go with a flow as well:) . Anything on my life purpose? I am a teacher but always had in me helping people and was always into self development and learning
:) Hi Hope,
When you are chosen and you choose, it works both ways, to be a helper of others with any gift you are born with to do Gods works helping others,you will be developed and progressed by spirit, your spirit guides, angels, and any spiriutal helper you have around you, a loved one who has passed over that was very close to you, :ymhug:
We have our physical life to live according to what we have chosen, and how we are meant to learn our many earth plane lessons, along with our spiritual learning they go hand in hand really as some experiences we have are for our spiritual growth, and for the growth of our soulHow you are meant to help people will be shown to you more and more as you go through your lifes journey here, your spirit guides progress you to a higher level of learning when they know you are ready, its like walking around with your eyes closed at first not seeing anything then all of a sudden things start to happen that you cant always explain, but are shown to you for you to understand if we dont get it one way spirit will show us in many ways until we understand more and more of our purpose here, they will put certain people in your life to learn from and to teach to, it is a balance of both physical and spiritual as i have said.
God :ymhug: your guides, your angels and all heavenly helpers show you the way, we are never alone, we are always helped and guided even in our darkest times when we feel there is no hope or nothing will ever change for us our spirit guides are our best friends they try so hard to help us in many ways with signs, songs, books, smells, feelings, they are amazing and you will feel that too, so it is important for you to trust your gut feelings there will be times when you go against what you feel but thats okay, if you are meant to learn a certain way then that is how you have chosen to learn a certain lesson, your spirit guides never interfere with your free will and choice, they love us unconditionally and never judge us, they have been here themselves so they know what challlenges and obstaces we will face here on this earth plane as well as all the joy , excitement, happiness and love we will have too. :) I feel you have wisdom beyond your years, so you have in this life time come here with these gifts to help others find their way and you will set alot of people free in some way, and i feel you will experience and learn that you will need to do that for yourself?.....life is our greatest teacher it teaches us the what we are meant to experience, learn from and teach to others from our experiences if they are willing to learn again it is their free will and choice to learn whatever lessons they have chosen to learn in this life time or not...so many souls who dont wish to learn anything about themselves, life itself or others always question why does my life stay the same,? why do things always go wrong for me? Why dont my r/ships work? these souls do not want to admit they have faults,or need to change anything about themselves or their lives, they dont understand that if they are constantly living in a negative energy, they will attract the same and keep on attracting that until they want to change things about themselves jor their lives for the better, only they can do that for themselves, if they allow themselves to do that, they will find themselves in a more positive energy and will attract that energy back into their lives and they will see and feel the difference it will make in their lives. :)
'Good luck with your learning enjoy your journey here in this life time, you have much to look forward to, learn, experience and do with your life, r/ships in time show us if they are right for us or not, so again take your time and do what you need to do for yourself first because r/ships take care of themselves in the way of what is meant to be for you or not any r/ship will come as far as it is meant for whatever reason once the lesson is over with that person you will be shown its time to move on, Godbless :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 pm

I agree with everything Jazz has said too.

I found an exercise on the internet about finding your life's purpose. It is extremely simple. You sit down in a very quiet place and get out a pen and paper, or your laptop or whatever and write down (My life's purpose is....)

Now you start answering the question over and over again, you may come up with over 100 answers but you keep going, you dig really deep and write down anything that comes to your mind no matter how big or small it doesn't matter, once you come across one that hits you like a tonne of bricks or even brings a tear to your eye or makes you break out in emotion, that's it, that's your life's purpose.

I believe everyone's life purpose is to bring as many people into the light as possible, in whatever way, big or small in your own capacity, as close to the Divine as possible. It can be done through your work, through your hobbies, through your conversations with people, through your prayers, through sending out healing, anything, whatever brings people closer to the Divine and yourself of course that is the best life's purpose you will get as that's what it's really all about in the end.

How many people have you witnessed in your life who are dying and they start to do or say things that unexpectedly surprise you? Most of us have witnessed this quite a bit, cause they know they are going to die and they want to make whatever they can right before they leave. Well why wait until the day you die to start doing that, why not start now, now that you are blessed enough to have that time?

If every single person in the world thought with the intention of making their life's purpose that of leading people into the light then this world would be flawless. But of course not everyone carries the same morals or beliefs and so they forget about their life's purpose and they let evil intentions overcome them and what do you get? Crime, evil governments, selfishness etc. etc.

Hope this helps as well with the subject of (life's purpose) O:-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

great guidance girls ^:)^

I would wait as long as you can.. People who are desperate to marry usually have their own insecurities about themselves.

Sure marriage will make that person alot happier about themselves and the relationship, but at the same time, other insecurities may creep in to ruin it.

I feel he wants to lock you into marriage, so he can feel secure... he must start feeling secure with himself first before he marries again.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”