Twin Flame

Enigmatic
Quartz

Twin Flame

Postby Enigmatic » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

I met and engaged in an affair with my twin flame, I was originally partnered, but am no longer and he married with children. He's unhappy, but has stated from the start that he will not leave the marriage.

We have separated for obvious reasons - my choice. He was quite upset.

Is there any hope for us in the future? I can still feel him all the time.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Twin Flame

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 pm

You need to firstly ask yourself whether he was a twin flame or a soulmate. There is a big difference.

Firstly a soul mate is a mate of one's soul, someone you share a connection with such as a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/friend, even a pet.

A twin flame is the other half of your soul. Before this one soul incarnated it was split into two separate souls and became two separate people, usually a male and female. Some believe that twin souls do not exist but I guess it's up to each individual to judge for themselves. Now it is said that twin flames/souls usually do not incarnate in the same lifetime together unless they are both here for a very special purpose to fullfill together, usually a spiritual mission of some sort. A twin flame reunion is divinely orchestrated, it is not forced or controlled. That person is almost a mirror image of yourself and if you are not ready within yourself for that intensity, you should not pursue it.

In some twin flame reunions there is usually one person that wants to pursue the relationship and the other avoids it, the one that avoids it is known as the "runner" in other words they are not ready for the intensity that this relationship could represent as it is the ultimate relationship that transcends all others.

If in this situation and there are difficulties between the both of you, for example he is already in a relationship but is choosing not to leave, then you have done the right thing to leave it alone, he must learn his own lessons in his own time, that is if he is in fact your twin flame, only you will know.

Twin flames are meant to be together when they both are at the point in their lives where they feel they no longer need partners and are at the point of self fullfillment in their lives, this usually happens in their last lifetime together. It is destined to happen eventually as it is meant to be from the Divine (God) but it must happen in it's own time when BOTH people are ready and not just one.

I think you have done the right thing to leave the relationship alone. If he truly is your twin flame the reunion will happen in it's own time and this does not mean for you to sit there and wait for him until you grow old. You must get on with your life, enjoy other people's company and be the best you can be as a person. What is meant to be will be, have faith in the Divine (GOD) as he knows what he's doing with these sorts of things.

Hope this is of some help. :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 am

Well said Truthseeker :-bd

I for one do not believe just because someone is your soul mate or twin flame, they are meant to become your lover. I think some new age romantic started this crap.

This guy is obviously not that into you, to leave his wife for you. You both will eventually find new play toys in the future.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Enigmatic
Quartz

Postby Enigmatic » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 am

Well said Truthseeker :-bd

I for one do not believe just because someone is your soul mate or twin flame, they are meant to become your lover. I think some new age romantic started this crap.

This guy is obviously not that into you, to leave his wife for you. You both will eventually find new play toys in the future.

Playtoys? Can you elaborate?

Enigmatic
Quartz

Postby Enigmatic » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:00 am

I think you have done the right thing to leave the relationship alone. If he truly is your twin flame the reunion will happen in it's own time and this does not mean for you to sit there and wait for him until you grow old. You must get on with your life, enjoy other people's company and be the best you can be as a person. What is meant to be will be, have faith in the Divine (GOD) as he knows what he's doing with these sorts of things.

Hope this is of some help. :)

Thank you so much Truthseeker, that's very helpful. That's exactly what i'm going to do.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”