Free Psychic Reading

scotsgirl
Quartz

Free Psychic Reading

Postby scotsgirl » Sun May 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi Chris,

My husband and I split up 5 months ago. I really want us to reunite, can you tell me if this will happen and when.

many thanks

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Free Psychic Reading

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun May 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Hello

Having patience, and the ability to compromise, will bring you two together again.
I feel you two will get together again within 6 months. Trust in it, and stop worrying. Your thoughts create your experiences, so be happy :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

scotsgirl
Quartz

Postby scotsgirl » Thu May 28, 2009 11:23 am

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I know I am failing at being positive, which is not like me. I feel so lost and confused at the moment and nothing appears to be going right. Is there anything else you can tell me regarding the situation with my husband. Is there a course of action I should be taking, eg: leave him alone?

thank you
regards

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu May 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Hanging onto him, is definately not a good idea.

Firstly you don't give him time to be alone and miss you. Secondly your showing how needy you are of him, which is not a turn on for a guy.

I know it's hard to rewire your thoughts and feelings, but if you want things to get better, you have to change. Otherwise, he returns and this happens again and again, till he has had enough and realises things won't change.

You have to start feeling like a whole person again. He is just an addon to your life.

Stop the phone calls today. :)]

If he doesn't call for 1 week, 2 weeks 3 weeks, he will eventually call, and think better of you. Don't call him ever again, until he does.

Start acting like you don't need him. %-(
Watch the changes it will make.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

scotsgirl
Quartz

Postby scotsgirl » Thu May 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much. I guess I already knew that but just needed it reafirmed.

regards

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu May 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Good Girl. :ymhug:
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”