Marriage?

hope
Quartz

Marriage?

Postby hope » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:27 am

Hello Chris,

thanks in advance. I have bee divorced for two years now. The whole experience of the marriage was not a positive one and only now I feel I have recovered. Do you see me marrying again next year and if yes is it going to be a person I am seeing currently or I have more opportunities to come my way and should not rush?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Marriage?

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I feel great potential for marriage with your current partner, but not next year, maybe in 3 more years
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

hope
Quartz

Postby hope » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:27 am

Thanks Chris for your respond. However, it puzzled me a bit because the guy (my current partner) has proposed and eager to get married next year. And even though I am mostly sure he is the one I have little hesitation because of the prior bad marriage and that I will have to leave my current job and make some adjustments in my life. However, I want to start a family. What do u think?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 pm

go for it
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”