some advice pls

hope
Quartz

some advice pls

Postby hope » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am

Hello and thanks in advance.
I wonder if I am on the right spiritual path? It seems a bit intense at times.
Will I meet my soul mate in the near future?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: some advice pls

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 pm

yes you are on the right path and you will meet your mate in the near future providing you do the work to find them..
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

hope
Quartz

Postby hope » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 pm

thank you very much. I see many dreams lately and they are so vivid. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and remember people's names I have never heard before. The interesting part is that when I look them up on the net, they appear to be real and were used in the past( in the old language). I also see myself in the different unfamiliar places or see the combination of numbers in the way as if someone is zooming on them. Most of the numbers carry the same message though- to watch my thoughts and careful manifesting. In short my question is, could all those dreams be somehow about my past lives experiences? Thank you

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:23 am

Some can be, and some can be from astral travel..
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”