update for Jazz , Truthseeker

star64
Quartz

update for Jazz , Truthseeker

Postby star64 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:13 am

Hello Guys,

i just wanted to write and let you both know that i am so grateful for everything you both told me from last year to now....i have seen both predictions come true with respect to my relationship, you both advised that it was unhealthy and there was something better in store for me. Jazz you said that my now ex was selfish an i was a sensitive person and deserved the same type of person, i told you all how difficult it was for me to leave and everytime we broke up, we would get back together in 2 days...i am happy to say ive been single 2 months now!!!!!!!!!!! :) and I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER!!!

i am optimistic about my future and all the good things you predicted for me...Jazz i read your first ever reading to me all the time...it really gives me a lot of strength to look towards the future!!!! so again...thank you both!!! :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Re: update for Jazz , Truthseeker

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello Guys,

i just wanted to write and let you both know that i am so grateful for everything you both told me from last year to now....i have seen both predictions come true with respect to my relationship, you both advised that it was unhealthy and there was something better in store for me. Jazz you said that my now ex was selfish an i was a sensitive person and deserved the same type of person, i told you all how difficult it was for me to leave and everytime we broke up, we would get back together in 2 days...i am happy to say ive been single 2 months now!!!!!!!!!!! :) and I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER!!!

i am optimistic about my future and all the good things you predicted for me...Jazz i read your first ever reading to me all the time...it really gives me a lot of strength to look towards the future!!!! so again...thank you both!!! :ymhug:
Hi star64,
Thankyou for your reply, and you are welcome for any help, its good to hear you are allowing yourself to have something a lot better, happier and more meaningful in your life, it does make you feel good once you can break free of what isn't right or happy for you it does take a lot of courage to leave a r/ship but what you gain from that decision is worth while and the transformation of your life is worth going through all the stages that are unpleasant or give us doubt and make us feel insecure, once we stand on our own two feet and step into our own power we start to feel more confident and a new found strength to want all that is new in our lives and that's the exciting part there are new events, opportunities, people and all that is new to experienced waiting up ahead for us ;) ....take care and enjoy life its too short to hang onto what isn't right for us :ymhug:
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Star,

That is brilliant and great news to hear. @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi there Star64,

Thank you for writing back and telling us that our readings have helped you. I wish you all the very best in the future and may you have a happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.

Love n light TS O:-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Hey truthseeker, have you found a publisher yet?
Did those links I showed you once upon a time help you?
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi there Chris,

To be quite honest I have hardly done a thing in 2013 regarding my book. I've just about finished doing a chapter by chapter synopsis and then I have to do a synopsis of the whole book, get it read by a few strangers to see what they think before I present it to publishers. That's what I was told to do first by a writer. I haven't forgotten your links, I still remember them O:-)

This has been a difficult year for me as I mentioned previously in another post, it's been nothing but deaths and ill health left right and centre all around me as well as other challenges. I had to go on medication cause it got to the point where I could not cope and I'll be open and honest about it, I'm not ashamed, I never claimed to be superwoman. The only drawback about medication though is that it can also make you apathetic, so I feel that is why I have gone into a shell. I also have not been in the mood to do readings or any writing, which is a shame but I'm sure the medication is to blame as well as all the crap I've had to endure this year, if this medication continues to make me feel this way I might have to eventually look at another one, I just started on a womens multi vitamin so may be that might help. Just a short sum up, I won't waffle on any more, I shouldn't keep presenting myself as a sad case, lol :))

How's life with you going?

:-B

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 am

Cannot complain :D
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 am

Hi there Chris,

To be quite honest I have hardly done a thing in 2013 regarding my book. I've just about finished doing a chapter by chapter synopsis and then I have to do a synopsis of the whole book, get it read by a few strangers to see what they think before I present it to publishers. That's what I was told to do first by a writer. I haven't forgotten your links, I still remember them O:-)

This has been a difficult year for me as I mentioned previously in another post, it's been nothing but deaths and ill health left right and centre all around me as well as other challenges. I had to go on medication cause it got to the point where I could not cope and I'll be open and honest about it, I'm not ashamed, I never claimed to be superwoman. The only drawback about medication though is that it can also make you apathetic, so I feel that is why I have gone into a shell. I also have not been in the mood to do readings or any writing, which is a shame but I'm sure the medication is to blame as well as all the crap I've had to endure this year, if this medication continues to make me feel this way I might have to eventually look at another one, I just started on a womens multi vitamin so may be that might help. Just a short sum up, I won't waffle on any more, I shouldn't keep presenting myself as a sad case, lol :))

How's life with you going?

:-B

HI TS,
I apologise for coming in on your message to chris, i have had trouble getting back into the site but its all good now.

How are you now, i am sorry to read about your troubles, have you tried going to one of those people who look in your eyes (I cant spell iradolagest( haha they are amazing and they will proscribe natural things for you to take and womens multi plus b vitamins are good too as well as my medication i take natural sleeping tablets, the multivitamins and i use a spray for space and clearing its amazing also i could suggest trying a spray for women very calming and soothing.
I also have in the morning a smoothie with all the goodies in it to start my day which is a meal replacement shake so i bung in honey, frozen berries mixed thawed out before they go in, and it really gives you a good start and is so healthy works on your nerves and stress levels i find i am a lot calmer and can handle things better when i am out in a crowd i dont like crowds and lots of people around me :-ss but with shopping to do for xmas i have to go out and face all the noise and negative energies from some to do that.

Every passes in time i have had a really dreadful year this year my baby of 16 years isnt with me now my cat toody, i miss her so much i am too scared to get another pet cat or dog i cant handle the pain of them leaving its too sad and most of the family is fueding with each other :( brothers and sisters cousins its sad we wont be able to all get together for a xmas meal and share that xmas spirit as it should be for family.

I am settled now in a town house over looking the estuary which is lovely early in the mornings when i wake i sit and watch the day begin as the sun comes slowly up and everyone is out and about there is alot of activity going on around me because i am so close to all the local eating places an movie theater but it all quietens down at night .

Good luck when you feel better with your book publishing let us know how you get on.

I wish you a Great Christmsas and Happier new Year and get back on to do some readings you are amazing ;)
Take care love jazzxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 am

Gosh thank you so much for your lovely response Jazz. I don't mind you responding at all, I love reading your responses, so thank you so much for your caring advice and wishes :ymhug: (damn where's that kiss smiley, am I blind, lol, anyway big Christmas kiss for you :) )

Yes it's been a rotten year but I am hoping that 2014 will be better, I am going to try and block out all the negativity if it continues and make a bigger effort to get into getting everything finished with that book of mine. I already had ideas for a second book marketing the teenage audience with kind of a twilight feel to it but not with vampires (I'm mainly focusing on angels/demons as the stars, lol) Don't know if you have ever read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick but I want it to have that sort of feel to it. Well I started on that one but I only wrote a page and I already have my characters all figured out, but that's as far as I got with that one. I'm going on holidays for Christmas soon so I am going to try and somehow inspire myself. It's hard to get inspired with this medication and and the negative crap that's happened but I'll try, I don't want to give up and yes I should start doing a few more readings again from time to time.

Last night I had this unusual dream, it was so vivid, it was like the earth became new, like the old was wiped out and all that was left was remains of things but it was like a raw earth, it was frightening and animals were running wild everywhere. I remember walking into this giant shell on a beach, actually there were shells everywhere like they had been washed up after the earth had renewed itself. I walked inside this giant shell and it was so beautiful and colourful and it lead to some kind of shopping mall (gosh I won't go on it gets crazy......) Anyhow the main part that I remember is that I had some kind of ability to fly over everything and at the same time I was singing this beautiful tune, it was so beautiful that I swear it could have been a hit lol if I remembered the whole damn thing, well I woke up and some of the tune was left ringing in my ears so I tried playing it back on my piano and wrote the notes down, even though it's only a bar of it. Anyhow I was flying over all these people, over oceans and mountains and everyone was telling me I was crazy and that I was going to fall and die/have an accident. etc etc. but I still kept going cause the feeling and the colours and the free feeling of it all was amazing. Even though I was surrounded at one point by scary baboons and I chopped off a snake's head at one point, it was one hell of an amazing dream, I woke up with that tune and a feeling of (what the bloody hell was that all about, lol).

Have a go at interpreting that one, lol.

Anyhow, I have over waffled. I am sorry to hear about your family not talking, that's a shame but I am happy to hear that your new place over the water is working really well for you, that's fantastic.

And Star64, we are so sorry to crash your post like this, Jazz may be if you want to respond back to me you can start up a new post out of respect for Star64.

Big hugs, love ya all xoxox

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 am

Gosh thank you so much for your lovely response Jazz. I don't mind you responding at all, I love reading your responses, so thank you so much for your caring advice and wishes :ymhug: (damn where's that kiss smiley, am I blind, lol, anyway big Christmas kiss for you :) )

Yes it's been a rotten year but I am hoping that 2014 will be better, I am going to try and block out all the negativity if it continues and make a bigger effort to get into getting everything finished with that book of mine. I already had ideas for a second book marketing the teenage audience with kind of a twilight feel to it but not with vampires (I'm mainly focusing on angels/demons as the stars, lol) Don't know if you have ever read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick but I want it to have that sort of feel to it. Well I started on that one but I only wrote a page and I already have my characters all figured out, but that's as far as I got with that one. I'm going on holidays for Christmas soon so I am going to try and somehow inspire myself. It's hard to get inspired with this medication and and the negative crap that's happened but I'll try, I don't want to give up and yes I should start doing a few more readings again from time to time.

Last night I had this unusual dream, it was so vivid, it was like the earth became new, like the old was wiped out and all that was left was remains of things but it was like a raw earth, it was frightening and animals were running wild everywhere. I remember walking into this giant shell on a beach, actually there were shells everywhere like they had been washed up after the earth had renewed itself. I walked inside this giant shell and it was so beautiful and colourful and it lead to some kind of shopping mall (gosh I won't go on it gets crazy......) Anyhow the main part that I remember is that I had some kind of ability to fly over everything and at the same time I was singing this beautiful tune, it was so beautiful that I swear it could have been a hit lol if I remembered the whole damn thing, well I woke up and some of the tune was left ringing in my ears so I tried playing it back on my piano and wrote the notes down, even though it's only a bar of it. Anyhow I was flying over all these people, over oceans and mountains and everyone was telling me I was crazy and that I was going to fall and die/have an accident. etc etc. but I still kept going cause the feeling and the colours and the free feeling of it all was amazing. Even though I was surrounded at one point by scary baboons and I chopped off a snake's head at one point, it was one hell of an amazing dream, I woke up with that tune and a feeling of (what the bloody hell was that all about, lol).

Have a go at interpreting that one, lol.

Anyhow, I have over waffled. I am sorry to hear about your family not talking, that's a shame but I am happy to hear that your new place over the water is working really well for you, that's fantastic.

And Star64, we are so sorry to crash your post like this, Jazz may be if you want to respond back to me you can start up a new post out of respect for Star64.

Big hugs, love ya all xoxox
HI TS,
Your dream was a big message to you there, wow not to doubt yourself, you can fly over obstacles you may face and get over them (Your flying dream) being reborn (Going into the shell) to come out a new person into new energies.
Cutting of the head of a snake you wont let others attack you and being beware of people who are like snakes in the grass. keep secrets to yourself.
everything will calm down and fall into place after a time of turmoil and emotional issues.

I am looking forward to christmas my elsest grandson has a fly in fly out job at Karratha, he comes home today so we can have a nice christmas together along with his partner and my great grandaughter :) i hope it stays cooler for us so we dont have to melt .

Good luck with your book sounds good. ;)

I wish you and your family a lovely christmas and new year. :ymhug: jazzxxx

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Hi guys...cant believ its 5 yrs since ive been here...glad to see u all are still helping ppl tru the darkest times of their life....

If anyone esp jazz cangive me.some advice id much appreciate it....got married last yr and had the most beautiful baby boy...he was born with a hole in his heart and had open heart surgery at 3 mths old...thankfully he is perfect now.....needless to say the last year has been stressful and overwhelming...mostly cos i migrated ...so imagine dealing with all of this with no family or friends there...

My husband has been good support...however his mother who lives with us has been adding to my stress...i cant imagine 1 person being so controlling interfering and meddling....i love my husband but i fear this will tear us apart....i have tried ...he knows...because he acknowledges his mom is a handful....he has spoken to her ....and she goes right bk to old habits of being insulting bossy and mean....

Can anyone tell me how much longer i have to deal with this situation...i would really just like to focus on my son and husband and be happy and at peace finally!

Thanks innadvance

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi Star,

I've been in the same boat with mother in laws.
All you can do is keep away... kick her out or find her another place to stay.
You sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.. just explain to her that if she does not find another place to stay, you are going to have to have divorce him... for your own sanity.
Rev. Chris Roubis

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:57 am

thanks for the reply Chris....however easier said than done...my father in law passsed last year...so she has no one an no where else to go an my husband is an only child!

i cant see a solution to this in sight!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Life was never meant to be easy :D

I feel this is your lesson to become more tolerant of people like her.

She is coming from her own place of hurt and other stuff, so be more tolerant.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”