6-8 months

HB GIRL
Quartz

6-8 months

Postby HB GIRL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:04 am

I am very new to this site and found it quite by accident, which I think is a blessing. If i may could I please have a reading for what is coming up or around me in the next 6-8 months. My family and I have had a really bad 18 months and would like to see the back of it. Could you please see what is around us for the near future.
Many Many Thanks
HB GIRL

jazz
Angelite

Re: 6-8 months

Postby jazz » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:37 am

Hi HB Girl,

I don't put time to my readings because where my help comes from there is no time, on this earth plane we live to time and things working out in their own time (divine timing)when ever I see that a person/persons are going through a bad time for quite some time I always say ...Is there anything you need to do or your family to change anything you know you may have to do to bring in a better and a more positive outcome for yourselves, I don't know what is going on within the family but sometimes we need to look at what is stopping us from moving forward into the future, is there anything that is keeping you or your family stagnant and in a negative energy?
If we are constantly worrying about things that energy will only attract the same more worry and negative energy.
Replace any worries with prayer as prayers attract miracles please try to do this as it works things in our lives have a way of working out to how they are meant to be for everyone in Divine Timing.

You do have better changes coming in for you in their own way and time as I have said one thing needs to be finished before something else can come in.
These energies are showing around you and coming in for you.

A helping hand comes to you in your time of need, new beginnings, new experiences, new opportunities, making wiser or better choices is showing think about any outcome first before you make any important choice or decision.

You may need to release yourself from any stagnation or negative energy that is holding you back before you can move forward.
You may need to make a sacrifice of one thing before something better can come into your life.
Good news is coming your way.
News of an engagement/ a wedding.
A move is showing selling or buying a house or property.

Finances improve, abundance, success, signs of hope for a better future.
You are going to have the right kind of happiness and love you deserve, there is much waiting up ahead that you cannot see now, have faith that God has a bigger plan for you all.
Regardless of what you are going through now or have been through, everything is going to be alright, keep hope and faith over negative thoughts or beliefs, there is a gift coming to you and that could be a spiritual gift of hope and seeing signs for yourself that you can have a better kind of life, endings always being new beginnings to us and so it is.

Make any necessary changes you know you need to make for yourself that will free you up from any stagnation or fear that is stopping you from moving forward into the future and better energies.. see the difference it makes in your life when you allow yourself to be the person you want to be for yourself everything else will follow to how it is meant to be for you (if that makes sense).
I am giving you what spirit is telling me as I type this in for you.
I hope that has helped you.
Godbless jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

HB GIRL
Quartz

Postby HB GIRL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:47 am

Jazz I can't thank you enough for such a beautiful reading. I really didn't think that anyone would get back to me so quickly. Just within the last month my husband and I have really thought long and hard about putting our house on the market which all going to plan will be going on around late February early March. You are right there has been so much worry and negativity around us.My husband is a cancer survivor having six operations last year. three months ago we told that he is totally cancer free. That in its self was a huge worry lifted off our shoulders. So now I cannot wait until everything that God has instore for us. Its all good news. I am still reading your reading as I type this and still all I can think of is WOW and thank you once again Jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 pm

^:)^ Jazz

Hi HB Girl,
I have pulled 6 cards for you.

1. there will be a time of quiet contentment in life. A period of strong psychic feelings makes you more aware of spiritual goals.
2. There is a deep sense of loss and betrayal caused by someone close to you.
3. Your wish will be granted. Success, accomplishment, and satisfaction will soon enter your life.
4. Stop dwelling on old memories. You are experiencing illogical dissatisfaction with a relationship or job.
5. This card heralds a time of rest after great anxiety and upset. there will be a pause before events move on to something better.
6. A turn of events or your own decision leaves you feeling bound and restricted. You are afraid to leave an unpleasant relationship or job... there is the possibility of illness.

hope this helps. @};-
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

HB GIRL
Quartz

Postby HB GIRL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi Chris,
Thank you for pulling 6 cards for me.
Cards 1, 3 and 5 I can understand. The others I really don't understand. As to a job or a relationship. I don't work, and have been married for nearly 30 years. So I am at a loss and have been scratching my head and still can't find an answer to those. Maybe I need to sleep on it and the answer will come to me then.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:15 pm

yes, it's too early to understand it all... as you may have not experienced all these events yet.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Hi HB Girl,
Thankyou for your reply and you are very welcome I am glad the reading helped you feedback is always appreciated. my spirit guides do all the work and I give much thanks to them, I am just the teapot that pours out all the guidance I am given.
Best of luck for the future for all of you.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

HB GIRL
Quartz

follow up

Postby HB GIRL » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:32 am

Hi Jazz and Chris,
Just a follow up to the beautiful readings that you both gave me about 12 month ago and to let you know what has been happening. Jazz you said that I have a move around me and of buying and selling of a house. About a month after this reading my husband rang me from work and told me that he just told his work to stuff it and resigned. He left early January. He then said that he wants to move. We worked hard on getting our house ready for going on the market this was done and went to Auction early April. We made a big move as we are now living in New Zealand and loving it have been here about 5 months. Been really busy buying a house getting things in order Yes many things have certainly come true from both your readings and Thank you both again for doing this. I do have a question how long do you have to wait until I can ask the same question What do you see around me for the next 12 months? One more thing my 16 year old cat and our 4 year old dog both came with us and have settled in no problems.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”