A Card For Today

jazz
Angelite

A Card For Today

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:06 am

Hi Everyone :)

As I have some lovely decks of cards I thought I would draw a new card for each day asking what new energies are coming in...... what to be aware of what will help anyone that is going through a difficult time emotionally...... futuristic insights for hope,change, courage, and strength,.... what guidance is available....... and a message from our Angels and Arch Angels..

Today's card that has come up from shuffling and asking is.....Angel Bethany jumped out of the deck and her message is...."When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits...Give yourself a relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure".
I am adding "Watch your eating Diet and drinking as that all plays a big part in our Health it did for me its never too late to change our eating and drinking habits that maybe putting on extra weight that we are not aware of there is lots of help and information about what foods whack on the weight and what we drink cutting them out can give you a nice surprise when you jump on the scales I was amazed at just how much I lost from knowing what to cut out things I was eating and drinking that I thought were healthy for me but weren't they were undoing all the good things I was doing like walking to lose weight.

Anyway i hope this card gives anybody some new inspiration to take care of themselves and their bodies and if you are stressed or have been stressed take advantage of a nice relaxing sea salt bath or a aromatherapy bath or massage you deserve it...

Blessings Jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Card for the Day jazz.

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:08 am

The card for today is from my Fairy deck Doreen Virtue...
Dreams Come True.....
Card Meaning...Your heart's desires are manifesting into reality.
The fairies ask you to hold fast to your faith and expect positive outcomes.. ;;)

Good News: :) The life you've been dreaming of is becoming a reality for you.
Your affirmations, prayers, visualizations, and other positive practices have brought your dreams to fruition.
Now, the fairies ask you to keep the faith.
At this moment, you may be seeing glimmers of your dreams coming true.
These dreams are transitioning from thought form to etheric form, and then they're solidifying into material form.
To make this transition successful and complete, your continued faith and prayers are needed.
Ask God and the fairies(Angels) to help release you of any fears that could cause you to sabotage your success.
know that you deserve this new abundance, and that it will bring much joy to you and those in your life.

AFFIRMATION...MY HEART IS FILLED WITH GRATITUDE AND EXCITEMENT, KNOWING THAT WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND SITUATIONS SURROUND ME NOW..

I love that card it gives you so much hope to have faith and keep that faith regardless of what situation you maybe going through that has dampened your spirit.
This card has come up for me many times to help me shift a lot of fears and unnecessary doubts I have had when I had negative thoughts about my life not getting any better.
By releasing any self doubts or fears to God, the Angels or Fairies you lighten those doubts and fears until they are gone and then you see why you held onto faith God, Spirit, The Fairies, Angels and all other heavenly help work in wonderful ways to show us we are being looked after and not to fear life :ymhug:

Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Re: A Card For Today

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 am

Card For Today...
Wisdom of the Golden Path Guidebook (Beautiful Cards) by Toni Carmine Salerno illustrated Yuehuitang.

"I Am Blessed"

A circumstance or situation in your life that seems unfair to you may actually be a blessing in disguise..
A natural state of balance and justice exists in our World.
The Universal principle of complimentary opposites known as Yin and Yang, interwoven with the Universe law of cause and effect, keep all in life in perfect balance.

Though frustrating, the present circumstance is steering you towards a higher purpose and what unfolds from this is a feeling of fulfilment and happiness.
At present you cannot see the blessing so you must be patient.
Something beautiful will soon manifest.
Surrender any feeling of resentment or frustration and trust.
All is unfolding in the most perfect way for you and those around you.
Plant little seeds of love and faith now and you will reap a blessed harvest in the months to come.

AFFIRMATION....
ALL IS UNFOLDING IN THE MOST PERFECT WAY FOR ME AND OTHERS.
ALL UNFOLDS AT THE MOST PERFECT TIME.
I AM BLESSED WITH ETERNAL LOVE AND ABUNDANCE...

This is a lovely reassuring card that asks you to trust regardless of what situation you are going through as you will see in time that all has been a blessing in disguise for a reason eg... maybe you are in a r/ship that started off really well and because you were happy to meet someone, you closed your eyes to any warning signs or bad faults with that person that you normally wouldn't put up with or want to put up with if it were any one else hoping he/she would change .
Blessings in disguises come to us all and they are sent to us to learn from and also to be grateful for when we are down and out like someone sending you a birthday card with money inside just when you were down to your last few dollars, or a job comes up just when you need it, there are many blessings in disguise that we may have throughout our journey here on this Earth Plane they are Heaven sent for a purpose to help us, help us grow and for the growth of our soul.
Be grateful and give gratitude for what you have in life that makes you happy, abundant, your health, to have a loving family and friends around you and to be able to just enjoy life each day.
Each new day is a precious gift to us all.

Blessings Jazz.:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:02 pm

^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 am

Card for Today...From my Wisdom of the Golden Path Guidebook. (Sorry I missed a day I was out with my little Munchikin Great Grandkids)

"I Am Balance".
Negative thoughts and self-criticism are diminishing your sense of worth and as such you do not see the beautiful and unique qualities you possess.
At the core of your being you hold endless love and creativity possibility.
Love and creativity are your true nature.
The things you don't like about yourself, believe to be bad, or are ashamed of, are as good and valuable as the things you do like about yourself.
Everything in our world consists of complimentary opposites .
Yin and Yang or positive and negative charges are a necessary part of life and exist in every one and in everything.
Without this nothing in our world would exist, in rejecting aspects of yourself you are in a way rejecting the whole nature of existence.
It is only through embracing and loving yourself totally that the balance can be restored.
You do not need to change the perceptions you have of yourself.
Love and accept yourself as you are and your life will automatically transform.
You don't need to change who you are you just need to love yourself...

Affirmation.
I LOVE AND ACCEPT ALL OF ME.
I LOVE AND ACCEPT THE WORLD AS IT IS.
THERE IS NOTHING TO CHANGE, THERE IS ONLY LOVE.

Blessings jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:06 am

I am shuffling the Tarot Deck today to see what comes up..

6 of Pentacles...
Represents the following...A raise in money or salary, maybe a promotion to a higher level of work for a job well done.

The six of pentacles asks us to be giving to others who are less fortunate than us.
By giving when we have plenty to spare we receive tenfold back from that act of kindness.
We create Good Karma for ourselves with every act of kindness to people or animals we give out, including looking after Our Mother Earth, our Animal and sea kingdom as they are our future.

Blessings Jazz.

Return to “Chat room”