Wont be online til 15 June.

jazz
Angelite

Wont be online til 15 June.

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi,
Just to let you know I wont be online after the 10th June til the 15th June lack of funds for recharge.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Wont be online til 15 June.

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Thanks for the info Jazz.. @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Re- Reading for Nic

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 am

Hi Nic,
Are you having problems at all with putting the payment for the $10 mini reading I did for you?
I have checked my bank balance this morning and no new payments other than what I know have gone in.

I sent you quite a lot of information on top of what I did for you to your private message after I did the reading for you so you would understand more of r/ships and how they work in reality as to your question.
I hope it helped as I did put over an hour of my time into all the information I sent to you.

I keep my reading fee low so all can afford to have the guidance they need at any given time to a problem at hand they are finding hard to deal with or don't understand.

I am hoping to hear from you soon.
Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”