CAT – Protects You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:14 pm

http://www.consciousreminder.com/2016/1 ... e-spirits/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

wolph7
Quartz

Re: CAT – Protects You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits!

Postby wolph7 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:40 am

Dear Chris,
Cat is a protector and a healer. When cat enters the room it absorbed all negative energy of the room and transform it to positive. I can see this happening. Every being got numeric representation. For my cat it is - 4 intellect, 6 energy, 6 health(if healty). Just compare with standard human- 6 intellect, 3 energy, 4 health(if healthy). My dog- 2 intellect, 3 energy, 5 health. Kind Regards

jazz
Angelite

Re: CAT – Protects You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits!

Postby jazz » Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 am

Hi Wolph7,
Cats and dogs are very intelligent souls,
I have lots of fun watching how they play and react with us.
They are very aware of spirit and of negative energy.
My cat knew if my son or parents in spirit dropped in to say hi she would stare at a certain place for ages and wouldn't move only her head if spirit moved when they left she was back to her normal self.
If I was sick she would lay right next to me purr very loudly and put her paw on me and gave me a healing she was amazing when I use to meditate she would love to be in on it she would lay next to me and go out to it all with the music she was so loving, knowing and a lot of fun it is nice coming home to a pet/pets they make your day brighter and happier.
She often visits me just to let me know she is still with me I feel her presence on the bed or I get a quick glimpse of her out the corner of my eye.
I cant have a pet where I am living now and its sad because I miss my toody so much.
Thankyou for your post.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”