Some guidance

Tess
Quartz

Some guidance

Postby Tess » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi Jazz after that wonderful experience with my dad, I now feel more hopeful that things are starting to turn around for the better. Can you give me some guidance as to what is next with employment etc.

Regards
Tess

jazz
Angelite

Re: Some guidance

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi Tess,
All I was told for you is that things are going to work out for you in a better way to allow you to stand on your own two feet financially and be in charge of where you want your life to go and how you want to live, as you will be stepping into a new positive energy that will rise you above the past that has kept you stagnant...
It is like as one thing falls away another better energy will take its place so include work in that :)

Trust that all will be well in your world.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Thanks Jazz deep down I know things will work out. I'm not a quiter and failure does not sit well with me. I have high expectations of myself.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Good girl,,
Your lovely Dad know's that of you to, our lives do have a way of working out in the end to how things are meant to be for us regardless of all the falls we may have along the way obstacles can be removed to make way for new and better things..

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”