Message from my Beautiful Dad

Tess
Quartz

Message from my Beautiful Dad

Postby Tess » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi all

I would like to share with you all that I received a message from my father through Jazz. It was the most beautiful experience. It has given me hope when I felt despair.

I can't thank Jazz enough. You truly have a beautiful soul.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Message from my Beautiful Dad

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Thankyou so much Tess for that lovely compliment I feel very humbled that I was able to help you and I am so very happy your Dad's message brought you comfort and hope, our loved ones are always with us helping us as much as they can with their love, support, strength and guidance they miss us too and they know what we go through here on the earth plane when they leave us they feel what we do, they see when we are upset and have tears or have lost hope my beautiful son see's all that I deal with at times and of course my sadness of not having him here with me in the physical sense to hug me when I need a hug.
I know he is with me helping me all the way with my readings and I am so blessed and lucky to be able to feel his presence and love with me he is a beautiful soul his work in the spirit world is to help little children who has passed on from the physical Earth plane to meet up with a relative they are meant to be with who are in the spirit world to be loved and looked after if their parents are still alive on the earth plane until it is time to meet up again with their parents my son went to his great nan my nan and pop who he never met, then when my dad passed over he went to my dad ()his pop to spend time with him now my mum and dad are together with my son and all family both on my mum and dads side so it is like a big catch up meeting place full of happiness, laughter, love, kisses and hugs and in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine existed...

I am hoping one day to be able to help more people with messages from our loved ones on a bigger scale, my self reward is giving comfort to those who go through grief just as I did losing my son was the hardest things I have ever had to face in my life.
God bless you
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi Jazz

I am so sorry to hear about your lovely son, I could not even image how it feels to loose a child. Knowing that he is always must help you in some way. I am very grateful for what I have in my life. Knowing that your son is with family must ease to pain I send all my love.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:37 am

Hi Tess,
Thankyou that is lovely of you.
I am blessed to know his love and presence are with me and he is my spiritual helper I look forward to the day I pass from here into the spirit world to hold him in my arms again...
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Awww ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Chat room”