Fraudulent Psychics

jazz
Angelite

Fraudulent Psychics

Postby jazz » Mon May 16, 2016 10:40 am

If you have ever gone on a site to have a free reading or a numerology reading be careful as a lot of them are connected to more than just one so called psychics, so if you unsubscribe from one who hounds you for money another one will send you an email saying they were recommended by the last one and so on.
Some of these frauds will send you an email telling you that you have dark and negative energies around you or there is someone (they don't know who) is going to harm you or that you are in grave danger :-s but they cant say what danger ???
But if you want to be free from these dark or dangerous energies they can help you,( they believe they have the power to do this when there is nothing around you in the first place) don't take any notice of what they tell you they use these scare tactics to get money out of you they are just frauds [-x
These kind of people work through their own ego's and believe they are psychic (they really believe what they tell you)
Put them in your junk, delete them and unsubscribe from them so they cant send you any more emails.

Genuine Light Workers who do work with spirit and their gifts DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT EVER SAY THINGS TO FRIGHTEN
YOU OR SCARE YOU.
Our work is to offer guidance, comfort, reassurance, and hope to all those who are in emotional need of some healing and understanding so they can move forward more confident and positive into the future and with any guidance given unlock your own personal intuition and gifts that we all have.
We all have spirit guides and we all have Angels watching over and out for us.

This site is one of many genuine ones that do offer free guidance without any hidden agenda's and you are welcome to come on any time to ask for guidance or some advice we are only too happy :) to help where we can...

Blessings jazz...
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tess
Quartz

Re: Fraudulent Psychics

Postby Tess » Mon May 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Thank you they are hounding me with all the negative rubbish.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:16 am

That is all it is Tess negative rubbish that is how they scare people into believing they are in danger just ignore it.
Trust that you are always loved and protected by God and his Angels from the Higher Astral and Mental planes of the Universe these planes are of the highest of God's Love, Light, Protection, Strength, Wisdom, Truth, Healing and Divine Guidance.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue May 17, 2016 6:24 am

^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 17, 2016 8:59 am

Thankyou for your Site Chris people can feel at ease here and have someone to talk to with their problems we do care about those in pain we know ourselves how good it feels to be able to have another person to talk to, listen to us, or offer some comfort or good advice to help us get through, we all need someone to talk to even if they cant do anything for us just listening and getting out the problem or what is worrying us helps too.
So thankyou you Chris for your wisdom and all the help you provide on this site...xxx
jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue May 17, 2016 12:58 pm

this site is nothing without your support and help Jazz, and everyone else's. ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Thankyou Chris,
We do encourage anyone to come on this site with not only every day problems, they wish guidance for but to help them understand better their spiritual gifts, for some it can be frightening, or strange if they don't know what is happening and it was for me when I was a child when I was told things were going to happen before they did but didn't know where that voice came from.
When it was time for me to use my spiritual gifts I then understood why certain messages were given to me by spirit to pass onto others, my spiritual teachers are still teaching me now we never stop learning, Our spiritual Guides and teachers progress us with the lessons they know we need to learn first before they progress us further with new spiritual knowledge.

They lift our vibrational energy to a new level when they know we are ready to learn more of the spirit world and gain more wisdom from our lessons we came here to learn for our growth and for the growth of our soul.
Our Earth is our learning plane here.
We are only too happy to help where we can if you are just starting out with your spiritual gifts.
Chris has some very helpful posts with all sort of different subjects you can look up...meditation. .healing. ...etc.

Blessings jazz.

Return to “Chat room”