Chris Roubis
Angelite

‘Land of the Strays’ Houses 900 Free-Roaming Adoptable Dogs and It’s Paradise

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 pm

‘Land of the Strays’ Houses 900 Free-Roaming Adoptable Dogs and It’s Paradise

http://www.jewworldorder.org/land-of-th ... -paradise/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: ‘Land of the Strays’ Houses 900 Free-Roaming Adoptable Dogs and It’s Paradise

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Wow that is so good for the doggies I hope they take me in there when I get too old to be any good I wouldn't mind being adopted by a nice loving owner who will look after me lol.
Good to see cats have the same chance there should be more places like this for animals its not their fault they are dumped, not wanted abused and homeless by previous owners that didn't love them or by other situations out of their control.
A big thanks for all the lovely people who volunteer their time and love to these beautiful pets.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: ‘Land of the Strays’ Houses 900 Free-Roaming Adoptable Dogs and It’s Paradise

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:19 pm

I agree Jazz :o3
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 am

When I tell my cuz Sue about this place she will want to go there and bring them all back :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :) she is a total dog lover and all doggies want to come and board with her when their mums and dads go on holiday the latest being Max who isn't allowed to sleep inside with his owners :( has experienced what living is like with my cuz, a bed of his own with covers and a pillow inside with a fire going if cold ,and air con when hot, lots of walks, tummy tickles, games the best of food and healthy snacks
and lots of love so now he cries to come in at night when its bed time as he doesn't like being outside :-s so my cuz is hoping to talk them into letting him come inside :)

Her place is a 5 star doggie hotel and she is always booked up for doggie boarders who wouldn't want to go and stay there if you were a doggie :o3 :ymhug:
Luv u cuz for all you do for doggies :)
luv cuz boxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:45 pm

awww
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:04 am

Chris I just watched an dvd called Max a war dog and it was in memory to honour of all the dogs who served and died with their owners and by themselves at times for their country during every war from the bore war to now some even had to wear gas masks.
Max was trained to sniff out weapons that were hidden in villages that were being sold to the Taliban, he was trained to go ahead of the men to sniff out danger up ahead if danger he would stop and that would let the men know to stop as an ambush was waiting for them the men then know what to do, the owner uses signals so the dog knows what to do next on that command it was amazing.
From a puppy they bond with their owner who they will serve with and they have such an incredible bond :o3 of man and dog.
In the movie I watched the young soldier who had max to work with gets killed and at the funeral they brought max and he went straight to the casket and sat there pining for his owner it was so sad :((

At the funeral the handler of max was talking to the parents and younger brother, max was a handful for the handler but as soon as he came close to his owners younger brother he calmed down and kept looking at him and he knew he wanted to be with him. and when they were outside the parents asked what would happen to max and he said we will have to put him down now :( :(( when the handler tried to get max into his cage in the back of a car max proved to be more than he could handle so he asked the brother to please take him and put him in the car as he took a liking to you, so the brother takes him and gets him in the car.
Any way the parents get a call about max and they said we will take him :) so they wouldn't put him down they bring max to their place and the brother is the only one who can approach max from there is a good story and a happy ending for max and the family :o3 :)
You have got to see this movie chris :o3 :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:05 am

Army dumps hundreds of heroic war dogs

http://www.jewworldorder.org/army-dumps ... -war-dogs/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 am

I know Chris with some it is a very sad ending and I cant understand why after what they go through for their owners and country they have to put them down they are so loyal, dedicated, affectionate and very brave dogs.
What made the film watchable by me was the love the owner gave to his dog Max slept next to him every night and he was always touching the dog to let him know he was there and how much he cared for him they had an incredible bond from the time he was handed the puppy to train with him and to work with him in the service of his country.
Horses were used to and it was horrific what they had to endure but the men who worked with them loved and respected them so much for all they did above and beyond what was expected of them.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:01 pm

heres another for you

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Chat room”