Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with the man who saved his life

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with the man who saved his life

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/09/penguin-s ... z433l39sbV
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with the man who saved his life

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 pm

What a beautiful story Chris they need each other and you can see that when they are together its amazing how love and friendship can come into your life from an act of compassion and kindness that is not forgotten and not just the human kind.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with the man who saved his life

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:51 pm

agreed :x
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Chat room”