Self Worth

jazz
Angelite

Self Worth

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Self Worth.

Self worth bestows a sense of confidence, expectation of success and ability to love.
Decide on clear boundaries and limit and firmly decline to let others step over them or manipulate you.
You will earn respect.

When you value yourself, you become open and friendly, slow to take offence and quick to forgive.
Remind yourself that you are likeable and loveable...Do not let others press your buttons.
Stand tall and confident.

With true self worth, you radiate a golden aura which enfolds others and makes them feel good too.
Ask your Angels to step into your Aura and guide you O:-)

AFFIRMATION.
I am confident and worthwhile... :)

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tess
Quartz

Re: Self Worth

Postby Tess » Wed May 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi Jazz I am new to this I want some advice on employment please.

Regards
Tess

jazz
Angelite

Re: Self Worth

Postby jazz » Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi Tess,
Could you please be more clear about your employment question I work to peoples questions but I don't read minds lol
what do you wish to know about employment eg. are you unemployed now and wanting to know is employment is coming up for you soon?
I cant give earth plane time as to what is going to happen for us as everything we are meant to experience and be doing in our lives happens in divine timing.
I use dowsing as a rough time giving tool but I don't take it as 100% accurate as I have said divine timing brings us to where we are meant to be and what we are meant to be doing...
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”