Love yourself first

jazz
Angelite

Love yourself first

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Love yourself First...The Romance Angels.

Yours self respect makes you more romantically attractive. ;;)
If you desire more romance, first look at yourself (in a caring and noncritical way, of course).
The more you love who you are, the greater your capacity to feel loved by others.(Amen to that)
This means trusting yourself to take good care of you, and it may entail becoming more assertive.
Don't worry, you can still be very lovable, while affirming your boundaries.
(trust me we need to set healthy boundaries for ourselves I had to learn the hard way with why
boundaries are important to us) (jazz)
Perhaps this means spending more time alone, instead of in a relationship.
During this period, you can delve into introspection to understand the patterns of your love life.
Ultimately, you can take responsibility for attracting , and agreeing to, every r/ship you've had.(and
that is so important)
To heal your heart, find the blessing and lessons you've gained from each one.
For instance, have you become stronger, more independent, or more patient as a result of your prior
partnerships?
If so, let everything else from the past go except for the lessons and the love.
This card emphasizes the importance of loving yourself first :-bd - especially as you prepare for your next
relationship or heal the one you're in.
As you gain self-respect, (if you don't no one else will give it to you) you'll begin attracting more loving people
into your life...this will lead to healthy friendships and romance, based upon mutal respect...

Blessins jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”