Calling in your soul mate.

jazz
Angelite

Calling in your soul mate.

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 am

I thought this may be helpful to all those who have yet to meet their soul mate including myself :)

For those who may not know, we have karmic learning r/ship lessons that we will experience some will have many, some not so many it depends on how we choose to learn from each r/ship we bring into our lives.. when the r/ships begins so does the lesson between those two souls.
it depends on us how long we choose to learn a lesson with a person we have chosen as a partner and how long we both want to stay with each other as for some they just cannot leave even although they know they both are not happy or in love any longer, it is usually fear that they are not going to meet someone else or have anything different that keeps them bound in a unhappy or unfulfilling r/ship, not allowing themselves to experience anything different or have the kind of love and happiness they are deserving of..

When the r/ship ends so does the lesson, meaning two souls have come as far as they are meant to with each other regardless of how long they have chosen to stay together..
We as individuals each have different lessons to learn about ourselves and about others this is what karmic r/ships or friendships are about they teach you on every level the real truth of yourself your weaknesses, your strengths, your faults, your good qualities, your passions, your soul truth, living to your soul truth, being in control of your life, and most of all what you do want in the way of person and love in your love as opposed to what you don't want with a person or how you want to live with a person in your life.

When we allow ourselves to learn from any r/ship that has not worked out for us and have learned a lot about ourselves and others but we have mainly learned the truth about us our true self, our wants and needs and the kind of life we wish to live with a person in our life, we can then allow our selves and our soul to receive the right kind of love to come into our lives, The Universe knows when we are ready to receive our Soul Mate and they make it all happen love is an energy and it is that energy that attracts the same kind of energy to us on a soul level, that energy meets, blends in and becomes one with us so two souls are as one with each other O:-) :)

Love does not come to us through a stressful energy it comes to us through a fearless energy of trusting we are going to meet the right one for us on that soul level of love and happiness, we will push any positive energy away from us if we too focused on.. "I have been waiting too long I am never going to meet my soul mate" or "I am not going to ever have anything different to what I have had" etc these negative thoughts will keep us stagnant and will attract negative energies of another karmic r/ship into our lives so it is important after each r/ship we have that isn't for us on a soul level we take with us the wisdom we have learned from that experience and move on into the future feeling more confident about ourselves and all that is new waiting for us that we yet have to experience with a better understanding from what we have learned from previous r/ships.

Calling in your Soul Mate.

"Your Prayers, Affirmations, and Visualizations help bring you together"

You, like everyone have soul mates.
These are people with whom you shared time in heaven and in other lives....You made a soul agreement to meet in this lifetime, for the purpose of mutual spiritual growth...you have many such agreements, with various people who are all your soul mates...They include friends, family members, co-workers and romantic partners.
This card guides you to actively call your romantic soul mate into your life.
You can do so through Prayer, affirmations and visualizations...it also means working on yourself so you epitomize the qualities you are seeking in a partner... .for instance, if you desire a significant other who's got a great sense of humour, develop this within yourself...Like attracts like, which is part of calling in your soul mate. :)

I will be posting more Angel Wisdom and Love to help with the many different stages we go through with r/ships it is a very gentle loving guidance that I think helps a lot if we lack a deeper understanding of why things go wrong in r/ships, friendships, marriages.

Blessings jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Calling in your soul mate.

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Great info Jazz :-bd

Unfortunately... because of some new age idiots, some people think a soulmate is for falling in love with... then they found out their soulmate doesn't love them back in that way 8-}
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm

R/ships can be confusing :-o scary :-ss romantic :x happy :) sad :( joyus :D fun :ymparty: frustrating %-( controlling :ymdevil: worrying :-s and heavenly at first O:-) then the lessons begin :(( we soon find out the true personality of who we chose to bring into our life as a friend, lover, partner what ever and that we were wrong assuming that person was our soul mate :-o on that level of love when we realise we are not being loved back in the way we can feel that is real love being returned to us.
It is a process of learning we go through, not all of us have to go through the learning stages of karmic learning lessons, it depends what we have cleared each life time in the way of karma we have had with r/ships.

For some they know from childhood who their love is on a soul level, others can be late bloomers like myself who have yet to find their soul mate.
There is lots to learn about ourselves positive and negative that we don't always want to admit to or face about ourselves that we need to work on when we are in a r/ship it is too easy to blame another for our faults yes we all have them some greater than others so we will go through life believing we are the perfect human being with no faults or warts at all and that it must be the partner who we are with at fault for everything that goes wrong, yet wonder why our r/ships don't last or work out with every person we have a r/ship with :|
That is why some people will end up alone, bitter, angry, in their life because they haven't chosen to learn valuable lessons about the truth of themselves, their faults, and how to treat others.
Some will learn about themselves and others in a r/ship/r/ships and some wont, it just depends on what that person as an individual has come here to learn according to their chosen destiny.

Either way for most of us we find out sooner or later what is to be for us, what isn't going to be for us, who we really are, how we want to live our lives, what we want in our lives as opposed to what we don't want in our lives, most of us will learn in our own way and time why certain things happen and certain things don't.
We may not always like the outcome of things where we had hoped they would be different for us, but again what doesn't work out for us will set us free us from negative people, situations and energies to have what is going to be right, positive and happier for us not only with r/ships but in life, work, family. :ymhug:

jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:15 pm

:-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Chat room”