Happy Valentines Day

jazz
Angelite

Happy Valentines Day

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:11 am

Happy valentines day to all those who are lucky enough to have someone special in your life to love, appreciate, do new and fun things together, share your troubles with, plan a future together, and at the end of the day be glad you can come home to the one you love, fall into each others arms and just be grateful for what you have together. :x :ymhug: :) @};-

blessings jazz

Happy Valentines day to Luke and Jess :x Have a great Valentines day @};- Lots of love Nanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy Valentines day to zak and Bronte :x Have a great Valentines day @};- Lots of love Nanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy Valentines day to Josh and Alysha :x Have a great Valentines day @};- Lots of love Nanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Valentines day to me from me :( @};- still waiting to meet mine lol.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Happy Valentines Day

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:40 pm

back at you Jazz @};-
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Re: Happy Valentines Day

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks Chris :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”