Amazing transformation of sick dog who had given up hope

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Amazing transformation of sick dog who had given up hope

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:05 am

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Amazing transformation of sick dog who had given up hope

Postby jazz » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 am

That is so sad to see people walking past a dog that is so sick and needs help, thank God for rescue aid and the people who give their time and love to nurse back these sick doggies to good health the transformation was amazing what a beautiful dog you wouldn't have believed that is the same sick dog they brought in they help many who are in the same situation Earth Angels all of them.

Blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 pm

agreed
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:04 pm

When I see these poor animals like this I just want to adopt them all if I was rich and had the room I needed to build a shelter to house them I would, I know a lot of people who see this kind of things open their hearts and wallets to help where they can to give them a better chance of having a happier healthier life with love given to them by new owners or carers.
It is just a pity they have to suffer before this happens for them.
I hope that anyone who see's or knows of a pet being treated in a cruel way reports it and gets help to that animal quickly and the person on the giving end of that cruelty locked up and hopefully with some animal lovers who hate animal abusers.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:08 pm

im the same Jazz, wish I had acres of room to adopt them all
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Chat room”