For Anxiety

jazz
Angelite

For Anxiety

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:57 pm

My Grandsons lovely partner Jess and mother to my two beautiful great grandkids Savannah O:-) and Cruze O:-) sent me this exercise for anxiety, I suffer from this illness and it can be very over whelming at times to say the least so I hope this helps others it has helped me alot :)

1....Find something stable to hold onto.
2....Control and focus on your breathing.
3....Look around the room, name something you can hear.
4.Look around the room name something you can smell.
5...If you are at home hold an ice cube in your hand, your body will focus on the coldness and discomfort of your hand rather than your thoughts.
6...Doing these quick steps helps take your mind off the anxiety and panic attack and can help calm your thoughts again. :)

Thankyou Jess for all your wisdom you and Luke will be a great asset to this forum luv nanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Big kiss for munchikins from nanny pooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: For Anxiety

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:16 pm

:-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Chat room”