Chris Roubis
Angelite

Another Police dog left in hot car to die

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Kissimmee Police Department in Florida left police dog in hot car to die

http://www.examiner.com/article/fl-dog- ... cle-K9Dies
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Another Police dog left in hot car to die

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 pm

I can even read this how does this happen?
What are people thinking leaving a child or a dog in a hot car? they wouldn't stay in a hot car themselves so why do they think its alright to leave a child or a dog in a hot car.
It is abuse of the worst kind and a horrible way for a child or a dog to die.
I hope he gets what he deserves and never is allowed to have a dog in his care again (lack of care) or own a dog as a pet.
That poor dog I can imagine how stressed he would have been there is no excuse for it you just don't do it.

I just cant stand people who do this it is cruel and they aren't the ones suffering.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Because police dogs are just another weapon or tool to them.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:09 am

They do such amazing work for Police and the army use dogs also without them they would lose their lives or be in great danger I cant understand how some handlers who have these beautiful dogs working with them and protecting them don't see how loyal, brave, and loving they are to go in and face danger get badly injured or worse to protect their handlers don't treat them with the love, good care, and respect they deserve.
They just should not be in charge of these beautiful dogs I don't know how they can sleep at night.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Have you seen how many animals the Police in USA have shot down on purpose to terrorize civillians... even stamping on a parrot cage to kill a bird.

These 2 websites are just the tip of the iceberg

https://www.facebook.com/DogsShotbyPolice

https://dogmurders.wordpress.com/page/3/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 am

I am afraid I cant watch anything like that Chris hearing about it is bad enough.
They will face God's Law when they pass over from this Earth Plane and that will be punishment enough.
They will be sorry they ever abused an animal.

Return to “Chat room”