Happy Christmas

jazz
Angelite

Happy Christmas

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:24 am

I wish Chris, all our old and new members a very Happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Love and blessings jazz :ymhug: :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Happy Christmas

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Merry Christmas Jazz, and to all
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Not forgetting our pets of course make sure they have a present under the tree, some turkey a comfortable warm place near a fire if it is cold outside or where it is cool if it is hot outside and give them lots of hugs and kisses they are our best friends and they love us unconditionally xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Happy Christmas
Attachments
merry christmas.jpg
merry christmas.jpg (224.4 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:14 am

AAAAwww too cute for words they wouldn't be spoiled rotten would they lol.
blessings jazzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:33 am

not my pets..

Here are my boys
Attachments
Chip.jpg
Chip.jpg (293.34 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
charlie.jpg
charlie.jpg (226.66 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:32 am

Yes I have seen your pets before they are adorable chris when I look at your cat I see so much wisdom, a strong willed cat, and for some reason I think of Egypt?
With Charlie I see contentment (who wouldn't be lol) cheekiness, love, playfulness, and I feel he picks up on your moods he is a beautiful boy chris
Bless them both .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:42 pm

thank you Jazz
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Chat room”