Good Karma

jazz
Angelite

Good Karma

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:48 am

I have always believed that if you do a good and kind deed for another unconditionally Good Karma does find its way to the person who gave that kindness.

I just received an email from my cousin who helped me when I needed it.
She said you wont believe what happened to me, I brought some second hand books and when I got home I picked up a book to read and a $100 bill fell out of the book :-o :) she said I thought it was a $50 bill but when I looked closer it was a $100 bill.
I was really happy for her as she has helped me more than once O:-) .

Our rewards do come from good deeds and our own personal efforts in life to do well for ourselves and to help others along the way the Universe brings many wonderful things to us in that way.
It is a good feeling to help others including animals who cannot speak for themselves, there are many who do wonderful work for our Mother Earth, our Animal and Sea Kingdom new generations are being taught how important it is to look after our Planet Earth to preserve all her beauty and wonder for this life time and many life times to come.
Thankyou to all those who do work towards such tasks :ymhug:

Thankyou cuz, for all your kindness and help I love you heaps you are a special soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blessings boxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Good Karma

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:41 pm

OMG great work
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Chat room”