Angel Numbers meaning.

jazz
Angelite

Angel Numbers meaning.

Postby jazz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:53 am

I would highly recommend Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers meaning book.
I keep mine with me all the time so if any repeating numbers keep coming up I can refer to them at that time.
You will be amazed at how comforting, accurate, and reassuring reading certain numbers that come up for you can be as to any situation we may be going through at the time and any time.
Learn to use what the numbers mean with your intuition and your gut feelings and they will prove right 99% times for you.

Keep a journal handy to write any numbers down that you see that repeat themselves, write down what you were feeling emotionally that day, what was worrying you, troubling you, or what answers were you seeking at the time to any of your troubles.

Numbers are just one of the many ways the Angels O:-) use to communicate with us to get our attention so we can be more aware of what is around us that will help the most if we are looking for answers or signs to guide us whenever we feel stuck, scared, insecure, fearful, stressed full of worry , feeling lost or there is no hope of things getting better.

Don't forget to ask your spirit Guides, Angels, or any loved ones in heaven for help, when you feel you have been given the answers or signs you have needed to help and guide you please give thank your Angels and all your heavenly help by saying Godbless.

Blessings jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”