Angel Number/numbers and Card for 3/8/2015

jazz
Angelite

Angel Number/numbers and Card for 3/8/2015

Postby jazz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am

Angel Number 3...The Ascended masters are helping you- usually this means an ascended master you feel close to----for example Jesus, Quan Yin, a saint or some other spiritual/religious figure.

I have chosen 3 because it is my Mums birthday today :ymhug: Bless her heart, as she lives on in the spirit world she has another birthday to celebrate when she returned home to the Spirit World ,we have two birthdays one when we are born into this Earth Plane and one when we go home to the spirit world we have many birthdays in our time here on this Earth Plane as we have more than just one life time here.
It is a celebration for our loved ones when they go home and see all of their loved ones again it is a rebirth into the spirit world :ymhug:
Love and Bless you Mum @};-

Card.....The Need to bring more Harmony and Balance into your life.

If we feel in disharmony or out of balance it is because we are either doing too much beyond what we should be doing that is draining us, stressing us out, making us ill and throwing us off balance against the flow of life, it is important we keep a balance of both negative and positive, when we are balanced we can handle many life situations a lot better and find answers more easily as to how to do things in a different or better way that doesn't take us out of harmony and balance within ourselves. :)

Blessings jazz :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”