Happy Birthday Savannah Darling.

jazz
Angelite

Happy Birthday Savannah Darling.

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:08 pm

You are 3 years old today my darling I know your Mum and Dad have a great day planned for you and you have your poppy and Aunty there for your big day too :D so lots of love, kisses and hugs from your Great Nanny to you and have a fun day :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :)

Godbless you Nannyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Happy Birthday Savannah Darling.

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 pm

awww :ymparty:
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Happy Birthday Savannah Darling.

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:43 pm

awww :ymparty:
I haven't yet met my new baby boy great grandson cruze chris I am hanging out to get over to coffs harbour where they will be soon so I can kiss his chubby lil chops and see my great grand daughter again they are a great little family and I miss them terribly my eldest grand daughter is leaving sunday to go to be with them and to work in sydney :( youngest grand daughter there already, and I will miss her heaps we have had this week together and she is taking her ole nanny out to tea on Saturday nite before she leaves I may have to pack up again and go there to live myself so I can be close to them they have all been such a big part of my life and they are like my own kids to me its all working out good for them which makes me happy. I love them all to pieces :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”