Purple Haze perfume and incense.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Purple Haze perfume and incense.

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. It takes a paradigm shift to envision, and thus create a world without rulers. Our nature is sovereign (we are born free) and so, obviously, God wants us to be liberated from earthly rulers.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Purple Haze perfume and incense.

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Jazzy,

is this the same stuff you sent me through the mail?
You got me hooked on it :-o

incense

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PURPLE-HAZE- ... 5d241bc756

perfume oil

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Purple-Haze- ... 1105175066
It is and you love it :D and will use it all the time now ;)
I do :)
It enhances your intuition and gives you greater insight O:-) so i have been told???????
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Nice thanks Jazz :-bd
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. It takes a paradigm shift to envision, and thus create a world without rulers. Our nature is sovereign (we are born free) and so, obviously, God wants us to be liberated from earthly rulers.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 am

Jazzy, another nice perfume oil is something called Egyptian musk. if you get it from a good supplier, its good stuff.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 am

Jazzy, another nice perfume oil is something called Egyptian musk. if you get it from a good supplier, its good stuff.
I have tried it i love musky perfumes Tabu , White Musk and Purple Haze are my favorite perfumes, OM is another nice one too i like the Egyptian musk incense there are so many to choose from but i keep coming back to my favorites :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:47 am

yep I really do love the Purple haze. thanks to you jazz. ^:)^

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:25 am

yep I really do love the Purple haze. thanks to you jazz. ^:)^

Your welcome, most people that i have got hooked onto it wont burn anything else now, i brought my eldest grandsons lady some purple haze perfume for her birthday and he loved it on her so much she has to wear it out and at home so if you ladies want to spice up your love life go and buy a gallon of it put some on the bed sheets as well as yourselves :x
jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:22 pm

MY
Sacred Scent Concentrated Perfumed Oil - 8.5ml - Purple Haze
came today.. its smells sooo good!

Anyone else interested in some lovely sweet scent, here is the ebay seller I bought mine from:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sacred-Scent ... 19f03ab44c

or you can go straight to their website here:

http://www.magicessence.com.au/perfume- ... rfumed-oil

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:45 pm

MY
Sacred Scent Concentrated Perfumed Oil - 8.5ml - Purple Haze
came today.. its smells sooo good!

Anyone else interested in some lovely sweet scent, here is the ebay seller I bought mine from:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sacred-Scent ... 19f03ab44c

or you can go straight to their website here:

http://www.magicessence.com.au/perfume- ... rfumed-oil
It is the best i am getting some purple haze perfume oil as soon as i can i love it :x

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:02 am

its essential oil, (not the crappy mainstream alcohol perfume) all you need is just a pin head drop, and it smells all day and night. Amazing stuff. :-bd

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:34 am

its essential oil, (not the crappy mainstream alcohol perfume) all you need is just a pin head drop, and it smells all day and night. Amazing stuff. :-bd
I agree Only the good quality purple haze essential oil perfume lasts day and night and you do only need a little on your pulse points as it goes a long way its amazing the compliments you get from others who are around you when you have it on and ask what is that lovely perfume you are wearing. :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Gave one to my mum, she loves it. She says she puts a drop on her pillow while she sleeps.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Gave one to my mum, she loves it. She says she puts a drop on her pillow while she sleeps.
I am glad your Mum likes it Chris nice on the pillow too :)

Return to “Chat room”