Boy comforts girl on first day at school

jazz
Angelite

Boy comforts girl on first day at school

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:39 am

I was just watching from the ninemsn homepage news how a little boy comforts a little girl he sits next to at school on her first day at school in Taiwan, she is upset and wants her Mum it is so adorable how this little boy comforts her you must watch it the World needs more stories like this and cute Animal stories that melt our hearts and put a smile on our face instead of crime all the time, wars and people hurting one another... :ymhug: ....jazz
Last edited by jazz on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Boy comforts girl on first day at school

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

I was just watching from the ninemsn homepage news how a little boy comforts a little girl he sits next to at school on her first day at school in Taiwan, she is upset and wants her Mum it is so adorable how this little boy comforts her you must watch it the World needs more stories like this and cute Animal stories that melt our hearts and put a smile on our face instead of crime all the time, wars and people hurting one another... :ymhug: ....jazz
PS...The Therapy cat who wont stop hugging you until you feel better is a must to watch :) i want one to keep for myself :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”