LEST WE FORGET.

jazz
Angelite

LEST WE FORGET.

Postby jazz » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 am

GODBLESS ALL THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR OUR
COUNTRY. @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: LEST WE FORGET.

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:58 pm

No one died for freedom or their country, they died for the bankers that ordered them to invade other countries. Our history books are all lies written by the conquerors. X(
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Re: LEST WE FORGET.

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 am

No one died for freedom or their country, they died for the bankers that ordered them to invade other countries. Our history books are all lies written by the conquerors. X(
I dont understand anything about that, but i do know that decent brave Australian men and women with families and family went to war believing they were fighting to protect Australia and their families from outsiders who came onto Australian soil, and if it wasnt for those brave men and women Australia could have been over taken by the Japanese. ....It is out of respect i honor them all where ever they fought they fought with courage and with the Australian spirit for all Australians and for the Freedom of their country.
@};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”