Welcome Scarlet Hope McDonald.

jazz
Angelite

Welcome Scarlet Hope McDonald.

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

I am very happy to announce the safe arrival of my new beautiful little Great Grand Daughter Scarlet Hope, :ymhug: she was born at 7.30. pm weighing 6lb.12ozs. and she is just perfect an angel O:-)
Her Mum had a really rough time, she had an epijural which did not work, one out of 10 dont and she was the unlucky one, after giving birth she lost 3 and a half litres of blood and was rushed into emergency, thank God she was alright but may have to have a blood transfusion this morning she went through so much but still managed to smile through it all she was just so happy her little daugher was safe and with us at last, her Dad is over the moon her held her while Mum was being looked after in intensive care she knew his voice and was looking up at him it was amazing, when we were able to see her Mum some hours later she was with her little baby in her arms and she was sound asleep just glad to be at last with Mum.
Thankyou Lord for keeping them safe and bringing us another little Angel she is so loved and we are very blessed both are well and happy. :ymhug: ...jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Welcome Scarlet Hope McDonald.

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Congratulations Jazz :)

I hope both baby and mum are doing well.

Your family sure is growing :ymparty:

xoxo

jazz
Angelite

Re: Welcome Scarlet Hope McDonald.

Postby jazz » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Congratulations Jazz :)

I hope both baby and mum are doing well.

Your family sure is growing :ymparty:

xoxo

Hi TS,
Thankyou, she is beautiful, but our house is busting at the seams lol, now my other grandsons finance is getting clucky every time she see's scarlet so keep watching new posts ....take care jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”