3 Questions

solo
Celestite

3 Questions

Postby solo » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Here’s three questions put to members, and even to the guests themselves if they wish to join in. So don’t hold back and be very truthful and open when answering. Though for guests to give an answer they will first have to register in becoming a member. You do not have to participate if you don’t want to, only if you choose.

1. Who has inspired you most in leading a spiritual way of life?
2. When did this inspiration begin?
3. What was it about this person that inspired you?

Feel free in expressing yourself fully.

Then again maybe no one inspired you, if so then something must have caused a change to take place, what was it?

And just for the record, maybe you've always been a spiritual person, if so, then what have you achieved so far and what are you wanting to accomplish before this life ends.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: 3 Questions

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi there Solo, hope you are good :)

The person that inspired me into spirituality around my teenage years was JESUS O:-)
Jesus inspired me because every word he spoke was perfect in every way. Since then I have always been on a personal quest to find the truth. I've been open minded to every religion and spiritual teachings and I take what I believe to be wisdom out of all those teachings and leave out what I believe does not attract goodness/positiveness/joy/peace/love. I believe in the law of karma also. I think what has really drawn me towards spirituality is that we live in a world of learning, we live in a world with good apples and rotten ones, we need both of those elements to learn from being good and bad and the spirit world is our reminder that there is a reward at the end of the tunnel if we live our life the best way we can with what we have been handed to live it with.

Getting back to the bad apples I just mentioned previously, unfortunately the bad apples enjoy being that way and they bring about the ugliness in the world. For many centuries our world has gone through a lot of barbaric moments, millions of people dying unnecessarily at the hands of crimes and fanatical religions. This is what really hurts me and spirituality is my solace, my hope that after we leave this earth of learning we can go back to our real home – the spirit world, where there is nothing but love, light and peace. But hopefully before we get there we can learn and accomplish what we came here to achieve.

There are many other ascended masters that have also inspired me such as the Buddha. Anyone that is about peace, love, joy and does not believe in cruelty to humans and animals is an inspiration in my eyes.

My angels always inspire me too as they are always there to love us unconditionally as well as our spirit guides.

O:-)

solo
Celestite

Re: 3 Questions

Postby solo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 am

Great reply Truthseeker and yes I agree with you. "Bad Apples" - plenty of them in the world.

Thanks for participating.

Return to “Chat room”