any help and insight will be appreciated

jazz
Angelite

any help and insight will be appreciated

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 am

:) Hi Chris, Truthseeker, missperfecto, can you please give me some insights, i have asked for help myself, but would appreciate your guidance and input for reasurrance. ;)
My landlady is selling the house i am renting now, i do need a smaller place with less work to do around the place gardening etc, will i be okay and get something rent wise i can afford and in a nice area preff near the beach which i love, i am after just a small unit in a quiet place.
Thankyou and Godbless you all :ymhug: jazz.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: any help and insight will be appreciated

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi there Jazz,

I'd be honoured to help you in any way I can, you help so many people with your readings and I am sure as a result you will be blessed by all your divine heavenly helpers.

I did some cards for you and it is showing some unhappiness over your current situation about your move but in order to move forward you need to start getting yourself organised, create structure and discipline to help you with this change. The cards are showing that your new move will bring about a new blessing for you and it looks like you may develop a strong friendship or closeness with someone as a result and I asked to get a water card if you are to still live near the ocean and I did, that card was Two of Water. Your move will usher in new energy like fresh air. Trust that your angels will remain close to you during your move, keeping you safe and secure. There is more prosperity coming your way and Amazonite crystal is a good one to carry around for that.

Jazz Archangel Michael is with you at the moment with any fear issues you may have with this move and the card which I pulled out from my Archangel Michael deck is sending the message of reminding you that you yourself are your own powerful creator, you have the right and the skills to change anything in this situation and to take daily steps each day towards turning your goals into reality.

Also Archangel Ariel is a wonderful Angel to call upon if you have any concerns about material needs.

You are blessed and you will be fine.

:ymhug: O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:09 am

Hi there Jazz,

I'd be honoured to help you in any way I can, you help so many people with your readings and I am sure as a result you will be blessed by all your divine heavenly helpers.

I did some cards for you and it is showing some unhappiness over your current situation about your move but in order to move forward you need to start getting yourself organised, create structure and discipline to help you with this change. The cards are showing that your new move will bring about a new blessing for you and it looks like you may develop a strong friendship or closeness with someone as a result and I asked to get a water card if you are to still live near the ocean and I did, that card was Two of Water. Your move will usher in new energy like fresh air. Trust that your angels will remain close to you during your move, keeping you safe and secure. There is more prosperity coming your way and Amazonite crystal is a good one to carry around for that.

Jazz Archangel Michael is with you at the moment with any fear issues you may have with this move and the card which I pulled out from my Archangel Michael deck is sending the message of reminding you that you yourself are your own powerful creator, you have the right and the skills to change anything in this situation and to take daily steps each day towards turning your goals into reality.

Also Archangel Ariel is a wonderful Angel to call upon if you have any concerns about material needs.

You are blessed and you will be fine.

:ymhug: O:-)

Thankyou so much for that Truthseeker :ymhug: it was so reasuring and lovely to know i will be alright.
I love it where i am, and i have been with the same Landlady for 7 and a half years in 3 different places, she is fair in some ways but not in others, for eg. the hot water system was very old, rusting and wasnt giving me hot water all the time it would cut out and go cold so i would have to finish off my shower in cold water ok in summer, but friggin freezing in winter :-l when she finally agreed that it needed replacing which she did :) she put the rent up $10 :( knowing i am already struggling on a pension, the lawns were terrribly neglected when i moved in, it took me two years of tlc, and fish emulsion to get a full lawn to replace sandy patches and prickles which were there through lack of watering from the last tenant, i should have taken photo's of before and after to show her the amount of work i put into getting that lawn back for her.

I pay for the lawns to be mowed , but it now costs me $50 out of my pension to do that so after rent i am left with little or nothing at times left over after food, and bills actually i live on $290 a fortnight thats what i have left over after my rent is taken out that for everything, food, bills, medical, car, lawns, dental the lot so she knows i am struggling but values me as a tenant as i have never missed one rent day, i never have to have inspections she knows how i keep her place and outside surrounding.

When i told her the other day i am giving notive of vacting the property as it is getting too much physically for me to do in the gardens to keep up with everything, and i cant manage to live in reality with the rent raise (This is a woman who recently put 26 of her properties up for sale).

She phoned me back and said she didnt want me to leave because of money and the rent raise, and also she said she would bring in a gardener each month so i wouldnt have to do so much hard work :-o hello she knows how much work there is in the garden to do and that i was struggling with money?????? for years.
She said let her think about things and she will see what she wants to do, i said you value my tencancy but unless you lower the rent so i can live in the real world , eat and pay my bills i cant stay i can get a smaller cheaper place or my daughter said i can move in with her for as long as i like until i find my own little bit of heaven. O:-)

I feel i need a move and to downsize i dont need a big place anymore and at my time in life and with my health problems i dont need all the stress of trying to survive i just want an easier life now happily grazing on the grass :) I do any repairs around the house that need doing i can fix little things but there are some things that just arent up to me to fix, but i dont like to ask in case she puts the rent up each time a repair is done honestly she has more money than a cow can shit and big repairs she can claim back by tax and still she complains if something needs doing and yet you would think she wants to know as it is the welfare of her property i am thinking of when i let her know something needs attention which she asked me to do in the first place. :|

Sometimes i think she thinks i can bend over and pull a $100 note out of my butt when i need it 8-|

It will be interesting to see what she sese after i texted her what i could afford in rent on my pension so i could still eat and pay bills the rent was reasonable when i first moved in but she has put it up 4 times since then :-o geesh you would think someone with so many houses and holiday houses she has just for herself to live in personally all over the place would be more understanding to someone who doesnt have one plae to live in to call their own.

If i was in that position with so many houses and properties to call my own and renting out so many i would value any good tenant that looked after my place as if it were their own and give them a fair go with their circumstances as fair as rent goes, i would make the rent affordable and liveable for that person because i would think how lucky i am to have a roof/roofs over my head when a person doesnt have one house to call their own to feel safe and grow old in i have dreamed of owning my own place but i know it wont be in this lifetime, but my son Raymond is building me the most beautiful home i could ever imagine in the spirit world when i leave here, because he knows i have never had that expereince of being able to have a home to call my own, my meduim friend who is known internationally told me this and it gives me great comfort to know i have a home to go to that is mine in the spirit world and my son :ymhug: is organizing that for me bless him :) i always felt bad that i could never give my two kids a stable home of their own my circumstances were just always keeping us in a rented house and i worked to keep that roof over our heads to eat buy clothes and pay my bills because that is how is was for us but we got through i cleaned houses, and ironed at home for people .

Thankyou again for your lovely reading i feel i wont be here long i cant see her missing out on higher rent i have already told her i understand if she sells the house or wants a new tentant in until that happens.

Good luck with the publishing of your book ;) take care jazz :ymhug: xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi again Jazz,

Speaking about your landlord, people like her don't get filthy rich by being generous. Normally it's people that are a lot poorer that are the more generous ones. I've seen people who are well off collect coffee from their workplaces (come on is that necessary??) amongst other things and they are usually the ones who don't really need to do that cause they can afford to buy it at the shops, sometimes it's a sickness with some people.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whether you own a property or rent you aint gonna take it with you honey n neither are all these rich dudes. Your soul is rich with wisdom and that's all that matters. I can understand your frustration though with the pension, must be hard, I don't know how my mother does it too but then I guess it all depends on how much of a spender you are as well.
Have you considered charging more for doing personal readings or doing readings at hens nights where you charge a set price for doing a whole group? I'm considering doing that in the near future but first I'd like to concentrate on my book.

@};-

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 am

Hi again Jazz,

Speaking about your landlord, people like her don't get filthy rich by being generous. Normally it's people that are a lot poorer that are the more generous ones. I've seen people who are well off collect coffee from their workplaces (come on is that necessary??) amongst other things and they are usually the ones who don't really need to do that cause they can afford to buy it at the shops, sometimes it's a sickness with some people.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whether you own a property or rent you aint gonna take it with you honey n neither are all these rich dudes. Your soul is rich with wisdom and that's all that matters. I can understand your frustration though with the pension, must be hard, I don't know how my mother does it too but then I guess it all depends on how much of a spender you are as well.
Have you considered charging more for doing personal readings or doing readings at hens nights where you charge a set price for doing a whole group? I'm considering doing that in the near future but first I'd like to concentrate on my book.

@};-

Hey Truthseeker :ymhug:

I was only thinking the other day, about doing more readings and how they could come about, so thanks for the idea of doing readings at a hens night, or party readings you will do well at that too ;)

I am over this thing with my landlandy i really dont care anymore, i can go to my daughters if i want to but i am looking now for a nice little low maintenance place near the ocean as you said :) for a rent i can afford and the energy i need around me to do my spiritual work it is so important to me that i feel nice energy around me i know spirit and my angels will help me they always do it is just unsettling at times when you have to keep looking for a place to live.
:)) i had a laugh when you said it depends on how much of a spender you are on the pension, i dont have anything left to spend on i put away $2 to $5 dollars if i have it left over a fortnight for birthdays and christmas pressi's in a big jar, but now all the grandkids have grown up and working to earn their own money they only get a little something it is for the little ones now my Great Grand children which are growing in numbers all the time :)

Its funny you say rich people have some weird habits like collecting coffee from their workplace when they could buy a whole heap its insane, my landlady thinks i am wonder woman and can do all repairs that a handy man or professional person needs to do to save her money, i have just recently fractured a bone in my hand ouch, from trying to get two back sliding doors to move more easily so i can open them with less hassles, i manged to get the fly wire one working again with some jiggling and wd.40. but the heavier glass one i couldnt, the rollers underneath have gone and it is off the track also, my hand slipped off as i was tugging at it and hit the brick structure on the side of the wall i had an xray at the hospital and it showed a fracture so now big swollen hand and pain for nothing, for trying to save her money so she wouldnt have to get a handyman,which she is going to need now anyway, i was scared to ask for one in case she put the rent up again like she did when my hot water system shit itself from being old and rusting out with age and wear and obviously needed replacing so the rent went up whe that went in, now again she has put it up like she needs it :-??
Thanks for your feedback hope the publishing of your book is going okay for you it is exciting :) xxx

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Jazz you've been way too kind to your landlady, that's her job to do all that, sorry for your fracture, I guess that was for you to learn not to do these things that are really jobs for professional maintenance people who have insurance if something happens to them b-(

Make sure in your next place you let the new landlord do all those fiddly bits, don't risk it anymore.
Hope all is well O:-)

Return to “Chat room”