Cloud Atlas

solo
Celestite

Cloud Atlas

Postby solo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 am

I have always waited since very young for that special movie to appear on screen, a movie so moving and inspiring that it would make many think twice about their life's purpose here on earth. I think that movie may have now just arrived. I am talking about “Cloud Atlas” with Hugo Weaving, Tom Hanks and Halle Berry.

I believe we are now on the threshold of where such movies will start to make an appearance. People in the right positions will be inspired to create things that will not only help themselves but all others worldwide, an awakening so to speak, and it will come in many different forms not just in movies.

I do suggest you click on the YouTube link provided below and watch the official trailer as it will definitely inspire.

I remember when I was thirteen years old my aunty gave me a book to read - “The Third Eye” by Lobsang Rampa. After reading it I was so inspired I had to search for his other books which were 18 in all. How I had hoped that someone one day, would tell the life story of this great man through a movie, if they did then what a movie it would be.

Maybe that day is closer than I think and that right person is about to be guided in picking up a Lobsang Rampa book, and then be inspired to put it on the silver screen. But in the meantime, CLOUD ATLAS. http://youtu.be/KgI6EeYbV84

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Cloud Atlas

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 am

I watched half of the movie, got too annoyed with it going back to their past lives every time.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

solo
Celestite

Re: Cloud Atlas

Postby solo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Chris, I watched it right through and was hoping it would get better. It didn't.

When I watched shorts of this movie on youtube I thought it would be a great movie, what a flop, they could have done better if they put more into it. Next time I watch a trailer I'll make sure NOT to post until I watch the full length. I APOLOGISE.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Cloud Atlas pathetic movie

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

LOL Solo, don't apologise :ymhug:

I agree with you, they could of done a better job, they had all the good actors in it, but they messed it up.

I tried really hard to keep watching the film up to the half way mark, it didn't get any better, it was the same crap all the way through. :-q

The different nose jobs throughout their different past lives was so tacky 8-|
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Chat room”