Postby solo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 am

Do you believe?

If not, then watch this and you decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbl6HWup ... e=youtu.be

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: "Alien Life - Hidden Evidence"

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 pm

I believe Aliens exist and I think there are good and bad ones.

I also believe that the United Nations or worldly leaders know about it but do not tell people about it. Can you imagine what would happen if they did tell the whole world? Imagine it, the world would be out of control!! Many religions would be questioned. People would feel like they were lied to for centuries! I don't need to explain the rest.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Great video Wayne.

NASA is always editing their videos and photographs to hide the proof

check this out
http://www.chrisroubis.com/category/nas ... censoring/
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 pm

I have a neighbour who flatly refuses to accept anything beyond life here on earth. To him - earth is the ONLY place where life is, elsewhere there is nothing. In what you say Truthseekeer - YES, I agree, there are many indeed the world over who may panic when they discover that life elsewhere does exist, and that we (humans) are very young compared to their evolution.

The TRUTH of this has been hidden from us for to long, it MUST come out. I believe the human race is now ready for such a thing. Then again, maybe we are not giving non-believers a fair go - maybe we should give them some credit, as they may just accept it with no qualms. Time will tell.

Chris ...
Great video. Though I am NOT in the least surprised by this, imagine some of the things that we dont know about .... whewwwww

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

I have a feeling this year will be when the truth will be shown to us.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Chat room”