Wont be online til 15 June.

jazz
Angelite

Wont be online til 15 June.

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi,
Just to let you know I wont be online after the 10th June til the 15th June lack of funds for recharge.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Wont be online til 15 June.

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Thanks for the info Jazz.. @};-
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re- Reading for Nic

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 am

Hi Nic,
Are you having problems at all with putting the payment for the $10 mini reading I did for you?
I have checked my bank balance this morning and no new payments other than what I know have gone in.

I sent you quite a lot of information on top of what I did for you to your private message after I did the reading for you so you would understand more of r/ships and how they work in reality as to your question.
I hope it helped as I did put over an hour of my time into all the information I sent to you.

I keep my reading fee low so all can afford to have the guidance they need at any given time to a problem at hand they are finding hard to deal with or don't understand.

I am hoping to hear from you soon.
Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”